New Year Resolution ?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
how many of these faggy new year resolution threads are gonna be made? like bro there are over 10 of these threads. shut the fuck up.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
how many of these faggy new year resolution threads are gonna be made? like bro there are over 10 of these threads. shut the fuck up.
Who cares about the rest, this is the official @IGiveUp New Years thread. :feelslala:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
too make it on the news

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I’m progressing with reading and making new friends :feelsthumb:
Though I have yet to start the others, I think I’ll get to it soon I’m sure if it! :yay:
Anyways how about your new years resolution are they going okay?
That's good to hear. I wish you all the best. Let's make this year the best year yet!

Would you like to share what books are on your reading list?

Thanks for asking how my resolutions are going. They are going great! :feelsthumb:

I've managed to clean up my diet and I'm still exercising (since December).

I spend far less money on food and soda. I was delighted to see that I had more money left than what I usually have.

I'm motivated to learn new skills everyday. And thanks to mind mapping, I've become way more organized :feelsbook:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
That's good to hear. I wish you all the best. Let's make this year the best year yet!

Would you like to share what books are on your reading list?

Thanks for asking how my resolutions are going. They are going great! :feelsthumb:

I've managed to clean up my diet and I'm still exercising (since December).

I spend far less money on food and soda. I was delighted to see that I had more money left than what I usually have.

I'm motivated to learn new skills everyday. And thanks to mind mapping, I've become way more organized :feelsbook:
I’ve recently finish Diarios de Motociclista, and now Im half way with a book called Presente by Salvador Allende. Still not sure what I’ll be reading next but I’ll look for something that interest me.
I’m also glad to hear you’re achieving your New Years resolutions, staying healthy, and learning new skills are something great to inspire to, I wish you the best of luck man hopefully by the end of the year we both will be better people.

Activity
So far there's no one here