New user

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
[UWSL]Hello. I'm new on the forum. I know there isn't that much activity here but I don't really mind it. I'm a loser with no future I hate my life it's trash I hate having to exist and everyday I wish I was dead. I lost interest in everything but I've been browsing this site lately and I like reading some users posts because it makes me laugh sometimes. I hope I can have a safe rotting spot here, for a while at least. [/UWSL]

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
less users means you can make friends here easier, even if it's not as active rn , it has threads everyday and a core of users posting

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Welcome brother, welcome to our humble abode. Please make yourself comfortable.

Let's rot together in peace.

Thank you. I have to ask you about a thread I read by @Atila I think it was called "I'm jealous of my friend chudur-budur" where he posted videos of a hilarious sandcel. Who is he and where can I see more?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
less users means you can make friends here easier, even if it's not as active rn , it has threads everyday and a core of users posting
Yes I agree because in other places it's easy to get buried under a mountain of shitposts and not get any replies

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you. I have to ask you about a thread I read by @Atila I think it was called "I'm jealous of my friend chudur-budur" where he posted videos of a hilarious sandcel. Who is he and where can I see more?
I'm not aware of such thread, looks like I missed it, can you post a link?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
We have a rule here. Always put NSFW tag on your threads. Otherwise, you might encounter one of these annoying blue boxes that block essential content.
Yx024ee2ajp61

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
jfl he is from the hood nigga in Mac town Robison county

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
We have a rule here. Always put NSFW tag on your threads. Otherwise, you might encounter one of these annoying blue boxes that block essential content.
Hi Kaz I like your threads they're entertaining but in your case yeah you probably should automatically put NSFW tag every time you post jfl

Activity
So far there's no one here