new update on NEET LIFE

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
SO my english still suck , im not goin to learn it and codemaxx

rona kill my parent it was not some rich lovely parent,but take some care of me 😢 ,i inherit some coins to pay the bils in my calculation if i get some luck i may live comfy NEET LIFE before the collapse, i get some money sell trash online , scraping metal (its way too hard but not that bad) delivery.... so im on my 30s have NO ONE no house nothing in eastern euro :feelsLUL: tbh im somehow not deprresed arogant low inhib antinatalist cel 🤔 so i dont fug care for top cops and foids

i play fps games listen to music i may start reading brother karamazov or shopenhaouer 😗

start high carb junk food high protein chiken pork diet and lift in my home some iron

i pay rent ,but no one want to live there so price is ok,its a pod whit free bugs :feelstrash: in stears i see needles and ppl shit there like wqew are in india :feelslol:

i hope this planet get rekt :feelsok:

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i stop for 1 month my coffe addicotion but star again its good cope i have moka pot and get chep coffe 😛

i fap 2-3 times a day 😗

I HAVE NOTHING AND IM HAPPI :feelsLUL:

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
😛

Attachments

• 1616692288443.jpg
    1616692288443.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 57
klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i decide to not shop clothes from online because can fug up size or they are not worth the money not original etc no refund etc

so i only get adidas from local shop i get some 55% discount for some sick adidas shoes tbh i dumpster dive adidas clothes that are in good shape resel them or just wear , they last and for our habitat im dress good and im comfy

40 euro for new adidas shoe that can wear 3000 km on fug up road and dirt :feelsok:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i play fps games listen to music i may start reading brother karamazov or shopenhaouer
Sounds good to me man, it could be worse.:feelsok: Brothers Karamazov I also want to read but seems to be very big and challenging book.
i pay rent ,but no one want to live there so price is ok,its a pod whit free bugs :feelstrash: in stears i see needles and ppl shit there like wqew are in india :feelslol:
Damn. How much rent is it? How much you have to pay?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what languages are you gonna learn ?

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
Sounds good to me man, it could be worse.:feelsok: Brothers Karamazov I also want to read but seems to be very big and challenging book.

Damn. How much rent is it? How much you have to pay?
i do not want to doxxx my self but its cheap,if you can earn money somehow and only rent for the dooor to lock behidn you nothing more no cozy toilet no AC NOTHING only a door to lock :feelsLUL: eh and cold water whi chlorine and who know what else :feelsok:

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020

Attachments

• 0 x8S-F4iXW-95Dcrg.png
    0 x8S-F4iXW-95Dcrg.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 51
Activity
So far there's no one here