Neverendingwinter has ascended

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You see how op is ignoring our posts as the little curry cuck he is
Nope like I said to cretin i'm not discussing religion with the people here. You won't take anything I say seriously and just mock me. Why should I humiliate myself like that. You guys have done it in the past. Anyways I have the answer, it just will bring no benefit to speak to you about it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There is only darkness ahead of us. [UWSL][UWSL]The requirements to get sex increase year by year.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I predict that by the year 2070 Chads and GigaChads will be the only males who get "free" sex and relationships. A small percentage of all males worldwide will have it all, they will have their own harems following them. All other males (Chadlites included) will have no other choice but to whoremax.
We're basically already there think about when designer baby's are main stream you'll have to be a Mr universe runner up just to have a tranny queef in your direction and men are only geting more beta by the day literally cowering in fear over a cold it's beyond the point of no return :feelsugh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Atheists are mostly atheists because their parents and peers are atheists. Hard to develop faith in something when you've been told the exact opposite all of your life
Bull shit I grew up in a religious household and I rejected religion because it's fucking schizoid to worship someone you can't even see or have any evidence they exist 💯

I will never dick ride another man I don't give a fuck what super powers he has God worshiping is the ultimate chad pill it's so pathetic you might as well call @Atila your God if you want to dick ride so much

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Bull shit I grew up in a religious household and I rejected religion because it's fucking schizoid to worship someone you can't even see or have any evidence they exist 💯

I will never dick ride another man I don't give a fuck what super powers he has God worshiping is the ultimate chad pill it's so pathetic you might as well call @Atila your God if you want to dick ride so much
Imagine being blackpilled knowing how brutal cruel and unfair this piece of shit life is and then believing in god and thinking after you die you go up in the heavens and fuck azn kweens all day

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nope like I said to cretin i'm not discussing religion with the people here. You won't take anything I say seriously and just mock me. Why should I humiliate myself like that. You guys have done it in the past. Anyways I have the answer, it just will bring no benefit to speak to you about it.
Agreed it won't you will never convert a subhuman such as myself to dick ride ever

The problem with God fearing niggas is they always want to have some religious debate thinking they will convert you in the end tell that fag lord God to wire me 10 milly then I'll be willing to listen until then your best off never bringing up your daddy ever again

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My family is catholic god is gigacope
:feelsugh: No it's not gigga cope it's Terra omega cope my nigga it's the most schizoid thing you could ever do it's a mental illness that needs to be eradicated from society but I'm all about free will so let them dick riders chad worship as much as they please but don't leave your Azn kween around this nigga for real cause I'm about to cuckold you just like your fake God does just to teach you a lesson facts :feelsugh:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Awnser it then nigga lets see how bluepilled and mentally ill you are
What I was trying to imply is that the answer obviously differs from religion to religion but a Christian or a Muslim answering "it's a test" is a given. The question doesn't do half the debunking atheists think it does

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Having a billion restrictions isn't self serving. I can't eat most things, do drugs, have so many obligations because of religion and you call that self serving? Lol. My life would be 10X easier without religion but I still follow because I am a man of integrity. Anyways that's all I'll speak on the issue, I don't like talking about religion here with people much.
Cope cope cope cope cope cope God fearing niggas suffer from personality disorder it's actually pretty sad when you think about how afflicted there souls must be while claiming there riotous

This nigga has never eatin steak or a taco like yeah bro your life is so normal and unrestricted yet your hole life orbits around an interracial relationship with an azn kween by completely rejecting your own race doesn't sound very riotous to me

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
What I was trying to imply is that the answer obviously differs from religion to religion but a Christian or a Muslim answering "it's a test" is a given. The question doesn't do half the debunking atheists think it does
But its just a tought belief without any evidence in your little brain when you die it turns off and its done

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Cope cope cope cope cope cope God fearing niggas suffer from personality disorder it's actually pretty sad when you think about how afflicted there souls must be while claiming there riotous

This nigga has never eatin steak or a taco like yeah bro your life is so normal and unrestricted yet your hole life orbits around an interracial relationship with an azn kween by completely rejecting your own race doesn't sound very riotous to me
Yes and you've noticed how I've talked about dropping that life? There's nothing morally wrong with race mixing either.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
But its just a tought belief without any evidence in your little brain when you die it turns off and its done
I can say the exact same thing about not believing in God. It's just a thought belief that you can't prove right, logically. Are you one of those people that believe the universe came about by sheer accident? 😀

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Yes and you've noticed how I've talked about dropping that life? There's nothing morally wrong with race mixing either.
73084026 05DA 457A 974D 6D802E028DD1

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes and you've noticed how I've talked about dropping that life. There's nothing morally wrong with race mixing either.
Enough you just copy and pasted a thread about azn queen worship a couple days ago interracial relationships are abomination but if that's what you secretly desire then there is no topping your primal urge

You can not resist your primal needs for ever only suppress them for a short time until that real ass nigga comes out lusting for azn kween why are you so full of shame why don't you embrace your desires it's weird man we all see through you

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I can say the exact same thing about not believing in God. It's just a thought belief that you can't prove right, logically. Are you one of those people that believe the universe came about by sheer accident? 😀
Jfl at this low iq bluepiller do you really think the universe somthing with protons and neutrons and other bs came together just so you can rot in your room and post on neets.me? Nigga it just happened because it can same
If i want to slaughter and rape your entire family if its possible it can be done

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Are you religious? It sounds like you are then you have no free will only subservient to a man who wants you to suffer I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'm dick riding another man no way no how

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Enough you just copy and pasted a thread about azn queen worship a couple days ago interracial relationships are abomination but if that's what you secretly desire then there is no topping your primal urge

You can not resist your primal needs for ever only suppress them for a short time until that real ass nigga comes out lusting for azn kween why are you so full of shame why don't you embrace your desires it's weird man we all see through you
I'm not perfect I will admit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Anyone can cherry pick. Have you never heard of genetic recomp?
View attachment 31320
Pin on Misc: Potential Characters
View attachment 31321
Do you think I give t
Jfl at this low iq bluepiller do you really think the universe somthing with protons and neutrons and other bs came together just so you can rot in your room and post on neets.me? Nigga it just happened because it can same
If i want to slaughter and rape your entire family if its possible it can be done
The real question is why should I even give a fuck about how this faggy universe was created when my life is utter garbage all we have is the here and the now so I choose to not question my existence cause it don't put food on my table it don't pay my bills it don't give me a ten inch dick all it does is waist my time and I'd rather cope then be a dick rider

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Are you religious? It sounds like you are then you have no free will only subservient to a man who wants you to suffer I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'm dick riding another man no way no how
If you are blackpilled you know there is no free will bro everything is determined normies cant admit this because then all there so called accomplishments go in vain i will be the first to admit i did nothing for it all its all determined i swear

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Do you think I give t

The real question is why should I even give a fuck about how this faggy universe was created when my life is utter garbage all we have is the here and the now so I choose to not question my existence cause it don't put food on my table it don't pay my bills it don't give me a ten inch dick all it does is waist my time and I'd rather cope then be a dick rider
Based but im the blackpill god i have to go down to the deepest part of the abyss

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So who made god then? Jfl its over
No one did cause he doesn't exist and even if he did I'm going to take a baseball bat to his knee caps and turn him into a cripple so he can suffer like the rest of us

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Look at what this copy paste shitpost thread turned into :feelseek:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Brutal universepill.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Allah is just a chad preet niggas dick ride it's the ultimate hood wink imagine creating some fake religion to get niggas to offer you there azn kweens to cuckold
Its from arabs curry munchers their own religion is beyond cucked read this shit my nigga :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
89740DF3 54D1 4DA0 8609 6B0C887D8431

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yea bro, so true. Everything in the solar system is incessantly perfect because.... it just happened, right? Things don't come around randomly. Everything in this world follows a principle of creation. Just break the laws of the world when you feel like it theory
So who made god then? Jfl its over
God is not like anything else. He is the first and last in principle because he wasn't created. It's like comparing apples to oranges. The universe had a *START* so it *NEEDS* a creator.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Even if we don't go into philosophical arguments about why the existence of a just and all encompassing god is questionable the fact remains that the very nature of the god debate makes it impossible to be factually proven by either atheists or religionfags. But since god is a man made concept and religious copers are the ones actually committing to the cope, spreading it between each other and swearing by it the burden of proof falls on them in my opinion yet they blindly believe in things that they really can't explain all for the sake of feeling reassured in their meaningless lives.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yea bro, so true. Everything in the solar system is incessantly perfect because.... it just happened, right? Things don't come around randomly. Everything in this world follows a principle of creation. Just break the laws of the world when you feel like it theory

God is not like anything else. He is the first and last in principle because he wasn't created. It's like comparing apples to oranges. The universe had a *START* so it *NEEDS* a creator.
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:This is a perfect example of what not getting consistent coochie does to a nigga :feelslol::feelslol:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

Your retarded enough to think there was nothing before the explosion jfl there was always matter and other things but your way to delusional and low iq to grasp a little pyshicspill

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Incorrect most churches ask you to tithe ten percent of your income or pass around a donation during service it's the ultimate grift
You don't need to go to church to be religious especially with the way religion's gone in the past 50 or so years, maybe even further back. Either way science has took the place of religion and reddit is the church

Activity
So far there's no one here