Never ending winter has ascended

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ever since @NeverEndingWinter clapped some prostitutes booty cheeks he's been mia, hes too good for all of us now. His new found confidence has catapulted him into gigga chad status. We miss you @NeverEndingWinter neet.me isnt the same with out you. But we all understand why your too good for us. But atleast grace us with your presence when your not clapping booty cheeks my dog.

I like to first and foremost say I had a part in your ascension by calling you a little bitch faget and go get yours. But now I regret that peice of advice. I'm having empty nest syndrome. My little baby bird has flown away and all I want is for him to come home to snuggie max with his daddy. But I understand and respect the hustle my son. Your my precocious little angel never forget that son. I ll have your favorite warm cup of coco with marshmallows waiting for when you come back to the nest my sweet child.

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I'm still here. The forum is just very slow so I don't come on here as much anymore and it hasn't been the same since @Cope Artist left and finally found a wife to clean his shoes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He forgot about us when he got the coochie
My child you have finally come home to daddy. Let's sit down and watch your favorite Disney movie and put our comfy snuggies on. Have you clapped any more booty cheeks lately? You've made daddy so proud of you my sweet baby boy.

Cope artist is a little faget bitch for betraying you for some cat. Let's set up a new play date with @Atila hes a swell young lad. I'm sure he would want to clap some foids booty cheeks too. My son has become such a god like slayer. :yay::feelsthumb::feelsok::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsteddy::feelsteddy::dance::dance::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsbook::feelsbook::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::chad::chad:

Activity
So far there's no one here