Comfy Neurotypical package. A theory

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
“NT package” is a set of skills and neurons in the brain that improve social navigation.
We all know about the scale: extreme neurotypicals, along with extreme autistic, mildly neurotypical, mildly autistic, so on.
So from my observations and experience, there is a definite mechanism that defines a person’s adaptive capability, BUT - that’s the whole point

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
“NT package” is a set of skills and neurons in the brain that improve social navigation.
We all know about the scale: extreme neurotypicals, along with extreme autistic, mildly neurotypical, mildly autistic, so on.
So from my observations and experience, there is a definite mechanism that defines a person’s adaptive capability, BUT - that’s the whole point
The point is: no one is willing to give you this package for free. Because humanity has been carving and working on that mechanism throughout the all history of evolution. SO, it depends on every individual to collect and gain in by all means, if he wants to sustain a well balanced social life

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
In conclusion, in the present era, there is an INFINITE battle for gaining one by one the particles of this NEOROTYPICAL PACKAGE. Depending on the level of autism you were born.
It’s crazy.
A lot of times when I watch movies I can see, some characters dedicate most of their life to obtain a tiny bit of this skillset

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
The point is: no one is willing to give you this package for free. Because humanity has been carving and working on that mechanism throughout the all history of evolution. SO, it depends on every individual to collect and gain in by all means, if he wants to sustain a well balanced social life
Some may wonder, why can’t NTs just share their skills?
Because if a normie shares a bit of his NT package with you, he automatically loses his place in the dominance hierarchy, because autistic people are more intellectually developed.
They will give you fake advices: like “take a shower” “just be confident”, that’s what all the mainstream PUA and etc. shit is built on.
But never in their life they will give you the truly valuable thing.
You must be ready to fight and die to take it.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Maybe cause you don’t have some ass burgers like op

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Are you saying that NT skills could be learned if someone taught us? I consider myself a lost cause, I don't think I could ever recover from the lack of socialization during my childhood and adolescence. I can only hope that someone will be merciful enough to befriend me despite these shortcomings. Maybe in the future neurology will find a way to rewire my brain, to fill in these gaps, but for now it seems that I can only try to imitate NT behavior with very limited success.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Are you saying that NT skills could be learned if someone taught us? I consider myself a lost cause, I don't think I could ever recover from the lack of socialization during my childhood and adolescence. I can only hope that someone will be merciful enough to befriend me despite these shortcomings. Maybe in the future neurology will find a way to rewire my brain, to fill in these gaps, but for now it seems that I can only try to imitate NT behavior with very limited success.
Literally anyone who has some NT technically can just teach you. It could be in any form of interaction. A chitchat, a text etc., But as I said, it is like taking another mans bread from his hands. So most of the time they will give only a little. And spice up with a ton of confusing lies. You need to be cautious, tactful and vigilant

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
A lot of NT comes from a normal socia development when you are young and your brain is developing. I feel when you miss out and fall behind catching up is nearly impossible.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
A very powerful form of interaction is sex. It’s a sharing of huge equal amount of different NT skills between two people. That’s why autistic guys don’t get laid because they get so much but have nothing to give in return. Women sense, that these men of a more superior intellect, as mentioned. After she gives her NT package to an autistic man, he will leave her behind rising up in the hierarchy

Last edited:
K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
A very powerful form of interaction is sex. It’s a sharing of huge equal amount of different NT skills between two people. That’s why autistic guys don’t get laid because they get so much but have nothing to give in return. Women sense, that these men of a more superior intellect, as mentioned. After she gives her NT package to an autistic man, he will leave her behind rising up in the hierarchy
do you think having sex with a hooker provides some of these benefits? I would guess not

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
do you think having sex with a hooker provides some of these benefits? I would guess not
According to my theory, it’s possible to get a worthy kick from a hooker only if your smv is high enough to already be able to slay a chick of a equal level for free.
The true implication of paid sex is if you are a busy person you pay to save time to skip the preliminary caresses.
Paying for love when you are a desperate incel is an absolute self-deception

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I think to be NT you need to have normal parenting and normal looks cuz if you're treated normally u will most likely end up "normal"

Whereas if Ur ugly and deformed and u get bullied and ostrasized and everyone subconsciously treats you differently you will inevitably end up being different to the average person

Luzifer

Luzifer

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I think NT is a combination of proper hormones, gut function etc and the way people react towards you.
You need to be at least average in looks for proper NT. I
don't think you can just teach someone to be it, it's something that gets cultivated from womb to tomb.

Dysfunctional childhood and sub par hormones? You will never be NT, your mind is stained forever.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
NT normies: Netflix, Listen to shitty trending music, watch sports, play boring trending games. get into on/off relationships while gf sleeps around with 6'2 chadlite etc. etc.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
How in the earth someone would ever relate a mental disorder with such topic as 'bones/physical features' linking these to a one concept?
Guys, let your phones and eyes rest for a while, breath the fresh air, come back to real world from PSL at least once in a while.
I think to be NT you need to have normal parenting and normal looks cuz if you're treated normally u will most likely end up "normal"

Whereas if Ur ugly and deformed and u get bullied and ostrasized and everyone subconsciously treats you differently you will inevitably end up being different to the average person

I think NT is a combination of proper hormones, gut function etc and the way people react towards you.
You need to be at least average in looks for proper NT. I
don't think you can just teach someone to be it, it's something that gets cultivated from womb to tomb.

Dysfunctional childhood and sub par hormones? You will never be NT, your mind is stained forever.

Activity
So far there's no one here