NEETS of the USA. im planning a vacation. any cool places to visit around US?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I've got a bit of cash, a trustworthy car, and a lot of free time. any cool places to visit around the US? i don't mind long trips, and i've always thought it would be cool to visit lousiana or the southwest. Open to any and all suggestions. where would you go? a mentally ill neet should take as many holidays as his heart desires.:yay: maybe there are some cool concerts to go to? fishing spots are coo too.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Florida, all the coasts are awesome, south Florida is great
that sounds promising. could chill on the beach, drink, and possibly fight somone 😎 jk. any decent things to do?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
florida's based but the villa was infested with bugs

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
There’s tons of stuff bro, it’s Florida
just checked ticketmaster. holy shit there's tons of concerts there. not use to that in the midwest. there's a primus tribute band might be cool

also, that would be cool to check out the everglades. never seen a croc in person before.

ultimate dream would be to elope with a tasty chica though. one can dream.

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
yeah why dont you meet the end of my barrel you leeching twat
you're homeless? you sound like a mentally ill sperg. take your meds. i've got my reasons and they're damned good ones.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
you're homeless? you sound like a mentally ill sperg. take your meds. i've got my reasons and they're damned good ones.
Id rther post on incel forums and reddit all day thanwork fuck it

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Id rther post on incel forums and reddit all day thanwork fuck it
neet life automatically excludes you from most social circles. in the end, it's not an enviable life. you screw over most of your career options, and get retarded as a result of inaction. i totally sympathize with hating work but there's got to be another solution. where do you work?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I've got a bit of cash, a trustworthy car, and a lot of free time.
Seems like you got all the ingredients together. Now its time to drive in the desert while singing America's "A Horse with No Name" :feelscowboy:

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Seems like you got all the ingredients together. Now its time to drive in the desert while singing America's "A Horse with No Name" :feelscowboy:

twas a good show. i'm not carrying anything dubious though. i'm a sucker for the desert, i'll have to debate between the florida and the southwest. would be cool to spot a gila monster.

Activity
So far there's no one here