Comfy Neets.me users tier-list

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Users sorted from most based and truecel, to the most faggy and retarded. If your not on this list it means I haven't seen you post enough to get a good reading on you.

Neetsme ranking

If your offended by your placement feel free to PM me and we will have a nice, civil discussion about it.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Users sorted from most based and truecel, to the most faggy and retarded. If your not on this list it means I haven't seen you post enough to get a good reading on you.

View attachment 19051

If your offended by your placement feel free to PM me and we will have a nice, civil discussion about it.
Is there any reason I’m in Dick tier? Instead of my schizo posting and life isn’t shit that existence is evil stance?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Many more as well but they're no longer active so understandable if he was only going for active users
We need to have a forum vote, but it’ll be biased

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

View attachment 19051

If I’d give an “objective” opinion of this list

brendoeeeeee needs to go lower

haruhi can come off as annoying, but she’s pretty cool though, C would be good

looksmax refugee needs to go way up, like S tier, he carried this forum for a while

S tier will always be biased, but that’s like 90% of the active members so I can’t really disagree, but usually S is like the one or two golden users

I dunno how much u know me besides my shitposts, but C or B would be more accurate imo

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Just make a tier list your own circlejerk theory

Activity
So far there's no one here