LOL NEETs.me? More like LARPs.me

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
This is a NEETs forum but people have better things to do then post here kek.

Apparently this is a NEETs-in-name-only forum. Most of us are too busy chilling with our bro friends, and hooking up on tinder lmao. Yikes just take a look at this incel posting now. :soy::soy: Who hurt you?

@chudur-budur
@Kaz

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Most NEETs are too lazy to post here and don't give enough of a shit, just like how they treat the rest of their life.

Last edited:
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
i get a lot of homework, while also having to attend digital classes, so i don't have as much time as I used to, because my god the teachers at our school give us way more tasks than we would have ever done in a single lesson pre-pandemic

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i play vidya and watch anime, posting 24/7 here is pointless , if you only post and do nothing else you will start shitposting and reply with 1 word messages, so try to get some other copes

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I intentionally avoid spending too much time here since I used to be 10h daily here.
Yes, there never were many loners here, to begin with. I had a huge rehabilitation for myself after I turned 30. I just stopped giving a fuck and approached women and started boozing. I've already gotten a pity kiss on the cheek from a chubby drunk bitch. I lean towards... Hmm, looksmaxxing? Pretty much only weight loss. I do not desire relationships or love but some form of mediocre sex life for the future sounds decent to me. Maybe SEA when I'm 40. I honestly just don't see the point going on if I don't give life another chance. It's gonna be bleak life but that's all there is for me.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
i get a lot of homework, while also having to attend digital classes, so i don't have as much time as I used to, because my god the teachers at our school give us way more tasks than we would have ever done in a single lesson pre-pandemic
>Digital classes
3fa349f5dc0d6e5bed90442194e79382.jpg

This you?

Real Men drop out of school.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Im not neet either but I am finding out my years of studies were a scam.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

Apparently this is a NEETs-in-name-only forum. Most of us are too busy chilling with our bro friends, and hooking up on tinder lmao. Yikes just take a look at this incel posting now. :soy::soy: Who hurt you?

@chudur-budur
@Kaz

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

@chudur-budur
@Kaz
Who’s not Neet/Neetish in here?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I’m gaming or watching anime all day lol so yah
i meant that for ppl who post like a few times per week or specific time during the day

Activity
So far there's no one here