Neets.me fan fiction

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Looksmax refugee is walking through the streets of San Francisco when he bumps into an obese man wearing baggy clothing

Neetgod: Watch where your going you fucking faget! I WILL DESTROY YOU! AGHGHGHGHGH LIFE IS HELL ON EARTH FOR A NEETCEL.

Refugee: Sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Please right now I'm really not looking for a fight. Here take $50 and how about we forget this whole ordeal.

Looksmax Refugee takes out a 50 dollar bill and hands it to Neetgod

Neetgod: Now that's what I like to hear. I'm going to use this baby to get me some hood cake.

Neetgod walks away and enters the driving seat of his car. He drives off toward the red light district. His trunk fling opens and something falls out onto the road. He has no idea.

Refugee: Waittttttt sirrrrrr! You dropped something!

Refugee: There's no chance he will hear me. Maybe I should pick up what fell out of his trunk.

Looksmax Refugee picks up the mysterious item

Refugee: This seems to be a comfy snuggie, but wait why is it so stiff? Oh lord gahhhhhhhh! That's disgusting!

Refugee: How disgusting! I can't believe I touched that! Who knows how many years worth of dried semen are on that thing. I need to burn this thing for everyone's sake.

Looksmax Refugee pulls out a lighter and sets the snuggie on fire. A gigachad in joggers walks by and uses the fire to light his blunt.

I will post part 2 if I get 6 updoots

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Download 331

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Looksmax refugee is walking through the streets of San Francisco when he bumps into an obese man wearing baggy clothing

Neetgod: Watch where your going you fucking faget! I WILL DESTROY YOU! AGHGHGHGHGH LIFE IS HELL ON EARTH FOR A NEETCEL.

Refugee: Sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Please right now I'm really not looking for a fight. Here take $50 and how about we forget this whole ordeal.

Neetgod: Now that's what I like to hear. I'm going to use this baby to get me some hood cake.

Neetgod walks away and enters the driving seat of his car. He drives off toward the red light district. His trunk fling opens and something falls out onto the road. He has no idea.

Refugee: There's no chance he will hear me. Maybe I should pick up what fell out of his trunk.

Refugee: This seems to be a comfy snuggie, but wait why is it so stiff? Oh lord gahhhhhhhh! That's disgusting!

Refugee: How disgusting! I can't believe I touched that! Who knows how many years worth of dried semen are on that thing. I need to burn this thing for everyone's sake.

Looksmax Refugee pulls out a lighter and sets the snuggie on fire. A gigachad in joggers walks by and uses the fire to light his blunt.

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: keep it going:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Pls add me in next one

Activity
So far there's no one here