Neets.me fan fiction (Part 2)

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Looksmax refugee is walking through the streets of San Francisco when he bumps into an obese man wearing baggy clothing

Neetgod: Watch where your going you fucking faget! I WILL DESTROY YOU! AGHGHGHGHGH LIFE IS HELL ON EARTH FOR A NEETCEL.

Refugee: Sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Please right now I'm really not looking for a fight. Here take $50 and how about we forget this whole ordeal.

Looksmax Refugee takes out a 50 dollar bill and hands it to Neetgod

Neetgod: Now that's what I like to hear. I'm going to use this baby to get me some hood cake.

Neetgod walks away and enters the driving seat of his car. He drives off toward the red light district. His trunk fling opens and something falls out onto the road. He has no idea.

Refugee: Waittttttt sirrrrrr! You dropped something!

Refugee: There's no chance he will hear me. Maybe I should pick up what fell out of his trunk.

Looksmax Refugee picks up the mysterious item

Refugee: This seems to be a comfy snuggie, but wait why is it so stiff? Oh lord gahhhhhhhh! That's disgusting!

Refugee: How disgusting! I can't believe I touched that! Who knows how many years worth of dried semen are on that thing. I need to burn this thing for everyone's sake.

Looksmax Refugee pulls out a lighter and sets the snuggie on fire. A gigachad in joggers walks by and uses the fire to light his blunt.

Looksmax Refugee pulls out a lighter and sets the snuggie on fire. A gigachad in joggers walks by and uses the fire to light his blunt.

Refugee: Hey you might not wanna smoke tha-

Atila: Shut the fuck up shitskin. Did you see an obese man with baggy clothes walk through here?

Refugee: He must be talking about that guy I bumped into earlier. He seems pretty mad, let me pry more information out of him.

Refugee: Perhaps I might have. First I must ask why you're looking for him?

Atila: I sold that piece of shit weed, but I never got my money! I'm really not in a good mood right now. Hurry up and tell me which way you saw him go, or else I'm going to have to beat the shit out of you too.

Refugee: This guy sounds serious

Refugee: Okay if you say that he owes you money, then I guess it would be the right thing to tell you that he went towards the red light district.

Atila: That horny piece of shit! Can't stay away from those hors! I bet he's smoking my product with those bitches!

Atila walks away towards the red light district

Refugee: What? No thank you atleast?

Atila throws up a middle finger as he walks away

Atila: Here's your thanks Pageet.

Refugee: Asshole

Atila reaches the corner of the block. Out of nowhere a police car drifts from the corner and brakes hard! Out comes a youthful policewomen with brown hair! She points her gun at Atila! Atila puts his hands up and his blunt falls out of his mouth and onto the floor! Looksmax Refugee is watching this whole incident from a distance!

Officer Suzumiya: Atila you are under arrest for the illegal possession of Marijuana! You have the right to remain silent!

Atila: grrrrrrrr

Atila notices Looksmax Refugee watching him getting arrested. That's when Atila points to Looksmax Refugee.

Atila: Officer! That guy over there! He is one of my customers! Arrest him too if you're going to arrest me!

Officer Suzumiya: Hmmmmm. Is that so? I guess I will have to investigate.

Officer Suzumiya handcuffs Atila and places him in the back of the police cruiser. She walks over to Looksmax Refugee.

Officer Suzumiya: This man says you buy marijuana from him. Is that true?

Refugee: This asshole really told her that

Refugee: Officer I only met this man a few minutes ago! I have never bought or taken drugs in my life! You have to believe me, he's lying to you!

Officer Suzumiya: Hmm welll you do smell like Marijuana. I'm going to have to take you in, just in case.

Refugee: That's because I was right next to him as he was smoking! The scent got on me!

Officer Suzumiya: Rules are rules

Refugee: You can't arrest me like this! This is a violation of my rights! I can have you sued for this!

Officer Suzumiya: Well rules are rules

Refugee: What rules have I broken? You can't even tell me that?

Officer Suzumiya: Hmmm rules are rules.

Looksmax Refugees face turns red

Refugee: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I'M TELLING YOU?

Officer Suzumiya: Sir are you getting an attitude with me? You do know you are threatening an officer?

Refugee: It's over! There's no getting through to her. I'll let her arrest me and clear things up at the station. That probably the best course of action.

Officer Suzumiya handcuffs Looksmax Refugee and puts him in the backseat of the police cruiser with Atila. As she drives to the station, Atila can be heard giggling.

Refugee: What the fuck is up with your giggling? You already fucked up my day, can you at least shut the fuck up?

Atila: Whispers in Looksmax Refugees ear. You see that brown haired cutie in the drivers seat? Guess what?

Refugee: Ummmm. What?

Atila: Whispering. I'm going to rape her.

Should I make a part 3? This feels too long at this point.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what 0 pussy does to a nigga you write fan fiction stories about neets.me users

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Atila: Shut the fuck up shitskin. Did you see an obese man with baggy clothes walk through here?

Refugee: He must be talking about that guy I bumped into earlier. He seems pretty mad, let me pry more information out of him.

Atila: I sold that piece of shit weed, but I never got my money! I'm really not in a good mood right now. Hurry up and tell me which way you saw him go, or else I'm going to have to beat the shit out of you too.

Refugee: Okay if you say that he owes you money, then I guess it would be the right thing to tell you that he went towards the red light district.

Atila: That horny piece of shit! Can't stay away from those hors! I bet he's smoking my product with those bitches!

Atila reaches the corner of the block. Out of nowhere a police car drifts from the corner and brakes hard! Out comes a youthful policewomen with brown hair! She points her gun at Atila! Atila puts his hands up and his blunt falls out of his mouth and onto the floor! Looksmax Refugee is watching this whole incident from a distance!

Officer Suzumiya: Atila you are under arrest for the illegal possession of Marijuana! You have the right to remain silent!

Atila notices Looksmax Refugee watching him getting arrested. That's when Atila points to Looksmax Refugee.

Atila: Officer! That guy over there! He is one of my customers! Arrest him too if you're going to arrest me!

Officer Suzumiya handcuffs Atila and places him in the back of the police cruiser. She walks over to Looksmax Refugee.

Refugee: Officer I only met this man a few minutes ago! I have never bought or taken drugs in my life! You have to believe me, he's lying to you!

Officer Suzumiya: Hmm welll you do smell like Marijuana. I'm going to have to take you in, just in case.

Refugee: That's because I was right next to him as he was smoking! The scent got on me!

Refugee: You can't arrest me like this! This is a violation of my rights! I can have you sued for this!

Refugee: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I'M TELLING YOU?

Officer Suzumiya: Sir are you getting an attitude with me? You do know you are threatening an officer?

Refugee: It's over! There's no getting through to her. I'll let her arrest me and clear things up at the station. That probably the best course of action.

Officer Suzumiya handcuffs Looksmax Refugee and puts him in the backseat of the police cruiser with Atila. As she drives to the station, Atila can be heard giggling.

Refugee: What the fuck is up with your giggling? You already fucked up my day, can you at least shut the fuck up?

Atila: Whispers in Looksmax Refugees ear. You see that brown haired cutie in the drivers seat? Guess what?

Yes this is great content, also pls add me too:)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Good thread but way to long and not enough neets.me user characters to make it interesting enough to read it kind of dragged on and lost my attention we need more fiction threads though write a better one

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Good thread but way to long and not enough neets.me user characters to make it interesting enough to read it kind of dragged on and lost my attention we need more fiction threads though write a better one
Why don't you write one? I'm retired because writing fanfics is dishonorable.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

You got 16 up votes the most I've ever got was 13 and this story put me to sleep I don't get it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

This story needs more neetgod!:feelsahhh:

Activity
So far there's no one here