Lifestyle NEETS.me Book Club

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
What have you been reading? These are the books that I'm currently reading:
IMG 20210429 115307

A Series of Unfortunate Events: Repetitive, but I'm kinda hooked on the story-line. I want to see what happens in the end to the three Baudelaire orphans.
Disunited Nations: If you're interested in geopolitics then this book is pretty good. I haven't read much of it yet, but from the little that I've read so far the book has me hooked.

Last edited:
artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
i have been reading Advanced Studies of the Human Aura by David Christopher Lewis, Love Thy Body by Nancy R. Pearcey, The Philosophy of Ted Kaczynski: Why the Unabomber was Right about Modern Technology by Chad A. Haag, Overview of the World System of Bondage and Separation from Life by Ken Cousens with Gemstone University, Why Borders Matter: Why Humanity Must Relearn the Art of Drawing Boundaries by Frank Furedi, and the Enchiridion of Epictitus by Epictitus.

i am excited to see about getting my hands on Most by Nature by E. Asamoah-Yaw, an inquisitive african gentleman who has been looking into the utter lack of prosperity and progress in black cultures and societies. he attributes a biological deficiency to his own people for the seeming dysfunction of the group when compared to non-black populations and the way they behave.

he is convinced that melanin in the neurons and nervous systems of his people is the one factor that most overlook. many blacks see melanin content as the reason for their superiority to all other races, while E. Asamoah-Yaw has a completely different viewpoint, perhaps likely based on eurocentric-research, but no doubt also on his personal black experience in life. that's a courageous and compelling figure, whether the information and conclusions are correct or not. the topic is controversial and taboo; people would like to believe everyone has the same natural capacities...

although, a work of fiction takes you places! though i typically find it difficult to get involved with the characters of fiction books, i do see fiction as a superior art form. imaginative. i am interested to read Quantum Rapture by James True some day. i have a feeling it's legit good.

Last edited:
TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
i have been reading Advanced Studies of the Human Aura by David Christopher Lewis, Love Thy Body by Nancy R. Pearcey, The Philosophy of Ted Kaczynski: Why the Unabomber was Right about Modern Technology by Chad A. Haag, Overview of the World System of Bondage and Separation from Life by Ken Cousens with Gemstone University, Why Borders Matter: Why Humanity Must Relearn the Art of Drawing Boundaries by Frank Furedi, and the Enchiridion of Epictitus by Epictitus.

i am excited to see about getting my hands on Most by Nature by E. Asamoah-Yaw, an inquisitive african gentleman who has been looking into the utter lack of prosperity and progress in black cultures and societies. he attributes a biological deficiency to his own people for the seeming dysfunction of the group when compared to non-black populations and the way they behave.

he is convinced that melanin in the neurons and nervous systems of his people is the one factor that most overlook. many blacks see melanin content as the reason for their superiority to all other races, while E. Asamoah-Yaw has a completely different viewpoint, perhaps likely based on eurocentric-research, but no doubt also on his personal black experience in life. that's a courageous and compelling figure, whether the information and conclusions are correct or not. the topic is controversial and taboo; people would like to believe everyone has the same natural capacities...

although, a work of fiction takes you places! though i typically find it difficult to get involved with the characters of fiction books, i do see fiction as a superior art form. imaginative. i am interested to read Quantum Rapture by James True some day. i have a feeling it's legit good.
Can't you write properly? Capitalize the first letter of each sentence. Some of your sentences are poorly written.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Can't you write properly? Capitalize the first letter of each sentence. Some of your sentences are poorly written.
Man took the time to write you an essay

And you criticize his grammar

BRUTAL AF

Activity
So far there's no one here