Venting NEETmaxxing sucks ass but is still the best solution forward as a 5'5'', ugly, ethnic man

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
I did well in school, I studymaxxed and everything, even got all As in physics. Where's my foid after years of all my effort? NEETmaxxing makes me saner fortunately. Out of a few hundred acquaintances, I only know a couple who are as short/ugly or shorter/uglier than I am. So the bottom 5th percentile doesn't seem unreasonable.

For some men it's just obvious NEETmaxxing is the best solution, alright? I'm 5'5" height, have at most a 3/10 face (on my best days), and walk and talk funny because of a aspergers. That's just not the kind of looks that's gonna attract women. Just like a 60 IQ person cannot become a chess master, or someone with dwarfism won't ever play for the NBA. Sometimes it's just what it is.

GIving up is sometimes the best choice, when STEMmaxxing I always thought of roping, NEETmaxxing made me sane for once.

Maybe the depression was a blessing in disguise; it's much more preferable to fail now then to STEMmaxx at the industry and still get no pussy.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I did well in school, I studymaxxed and everything, even got all As in physics. Where's my foid after years of all my effort? NEETmaxxing makes me saner fortunately. Out of a few hundred acquaintances, I only know a couple who are as short/ugly or shorter/uglier than I am. So the bottom 5th percentile doesn't seem unreasonable.

For some men it's just obvious NEETmaxxing is the best solution, alright? I'm 5'5" height, have at most a 3/10 face (on my best days), and walk and talk funny because of a aspergers. That's just not the kind of looks that's gonna attract women. Just like a 60 IQ person cannot become a chess master, or someone with dwarfism won't ever play for the NBA. Sometimes it's just what it is.

GIving up is sometimes the best choice, when STEMmaxxing I always thought of roping, NEETmaxxing made me sane for once
For someone who is supposed to be intelligent, your thought processes are that of a 13 year old

mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 18, 2021
For someone who is supposed to be intelligent, your thought processes are that of a 13 year old
I was studying in order to compensate for my subhumanity in high school and middle school, but now when I am 22 I don;t see much of a reason to continue struggling anymore

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I was studying in order to compensate for my subhumanity in high school and middle school, but now when I am 22 I don;t see much of a reason to continue struggling anymore
Look at pictures of rich people before they got rich. A lot of them look really ugly. With wealth you'll have access to a lot of looksmaxxing stuff. There's an actor who was in the same university as me and he was ugly and now he's a Chad.

mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 18, 2021
N
Look at pictures of rich people before they got rich. A lot of them look really ugly. With wealth you'll have access to a lot of looksmaxxing stuff. There's an actor who was in the same university as me and he was ugly and now he's a Chad.
No amount of looksmaxxing would make me look average

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
N

No amount of looksmaxxing would make me look average
You don't know that. And your height doesn't matter I have a friend who has the same height as you who does better with women than me.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
I noticed many users on this site have immature mentality despite being in their 20s.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
So after putting all that work into getting a degree you're gonna rot...cause of pussy? I thought stemcels made bank. You could have top tier hooker pussy and live like a king. With the status that comes with a high paying job you could prob ltr a beckie if a relationship is what you want. Kinda dumb to give up now

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
You can get ll plus some surgeries if that helps you to accept yourself better.

And studying is just an advantage not game changer

Activity
So far there's no one here