Venting Neeting is just so pleasurable to me. I don't get this "you'll get bored without work" mentality.

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I've been a hardcore wagie, and a hardcore neet. I can unequivocally say the only two good things about work life are (if you're non-NT/autistic/incel, otherwise there's good elements like friends); Money and the feeling of having done something with your day, which the latter can still be achieved as a NEET. And if money isn't an issue for you why would you be working?

Otherwise, worklife is miserable. You're treated like a grunt for the most menial labor, treated like shit by your colleagues if you're non-NT, and you start to really resent using so much of your time for someone else. If you're from NA like I was you'll be basically raped by the lack of labor laws, I for example worked full time but was denied full time benefits through loopholes.

Your life becomes increasingly about work too. Work 8 hours, gotta prepare first for lunch and showering and such so you gotta wake up an hour or two early. Get home so exhausted but you want a couple hours to yourself whoops look at the time it's 2am, better get to sleep for work tomorrow.

The money you earn isn't great either unless you both work hard enough and get lucky enough to have a decent career. Work ethic is irrelevant, you have to make all the right choices, sacrifice much of your life and hope you get lucky. Otherwise you'll get minimum wage like I did for 40+ hours a week of hard physical labor, siphoned by taxes (single mothers), transportation costs, food at work if you didn't have time to pack a lunch, union fees, etc.

Work life is only worth it if you desperately want more money for copes. Neeting is where it's at. If you're gonna work, work for yourself.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
B10

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The wagie "blackpill" is really becoming reality.
JFL at tards who think working will get you a GF.
Post-2020, you pretty much need a pretty good job. To have social/status benefits.
Otherwise most foids will think your lame.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I've been a hardcore wagie, and a hardcore neet. I can unequivocally say the only two good things about work life are (if you're non-NT/autistic/incel, otherwise there's good elements like friends); Money and the feeling of having done something with your day, which the latter can still be achieved as a NEET. And if money isn't an issue for you why would you be working?

Otherwise, worklife is miserable. You're treated like a grunt for the most menial labor, treated like shit by your colleagues if you're non-NT, and you start to really resent using so much of your time for someone else. If you're from NA like I was you'll be basically raped by the lack of labor laws, I for example worked full time but was denied full time benefits through loopholes.

Your life becomes increasingly about work too. Work 8 hours, gotta prepare first for lunch and showering and such so you gotta wake up an hour or two early. Get home so exhausted but you want a couple hours to yourself whoops look at the time it's 2am, better get to sleep for work tomorrow.

The money you earn isn't great either unless you both work hard enough and get lucky enough to have a decent career. Work ethic is irrelevant, you have to make all the right choices, sacrifice much of your life and hope you get lucky. Otherwise you'll get minimum wage like I did for 40+ hours a week of hard physical labor, siphoned by taxes (single mothers), transportation costs, food at work if you didn't have time to pack a lunch, union fees, etc.

Work life is only worth it if you desperately want more money for copes. Neeting is where it's at. If you're gonna work, work for yourself.
neets are truly the masterrace

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The wagie "blackpill" is really becoming reality.
JFL at tards who think working will get you a GF.
Post-2020, you pretty much need a pretty good job. To have social/status benefits.
Otherwise most foids will think your lame.
It won't because women earn their own money. People who think this are usually boomers but the majority of zoomers know what the score is. You won't get anything from working apart from consumable goods

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020

It’s meme told to the wagies so they don’t revolt. It’s social conditioning. Now I’ll admit if I was the CEO of a Fortune 500 making 21 million a year. Being flown around in my corporate year all over the country. Getting to decide who gets fired and hired. Getting the corner office and having my own hot secretary. If I had that work I could definitely see myself finding some enjoyment. but bagging groceries in the supermarket for a meager salary that won’t afford me housing, cars, ladies, or anything remotely fun hell no. Might only be truth in that if you are the boss

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
JFL at guys with average jobs who think; "girls love a guy who works".
Although I think that kind of cuck thinking is being replaced with blackpill reality.

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
its stupid seeing autistics wanting to work, why would they want to while they could claim ssi benefits instead, its so cucked they think that its good to contribute to this society and join the workforce even when this ''society'' was meant for neurotypicals only

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
neetdom is cope tbh, cause you still low class

while you may be born into elite family and then you either go degen route or work on your own projects with unlimited time and resources

cozyneet

cozyneet

NEET
Mar 15, 2023

That’s their cope, they are jealous.

cozyneet

cozyneet

NEET
Mar 15, 2023
its stupid seeing autistics wanting to work, why would they want to while they could claim ssi benefits instead, its so cucked they think that its good to contribute to this society and join the workforce even when this ''society'' was meant for neurotypicals only
I’m autistic im going to collect money.

Activity
So far there's no one here