@Neetgod2 and @Looksmaxrefugee2 are infiltrators on this forum

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Ironic how both of these users will get offended by the smallest things, They will attack comfy neets and try to make them bow down to their true form, which is a cuck and simp.

Do not fall for this my fellow brothers.

I mean who would doxx another user? @Atilla you know this to be true, yet this so called "Neetgod" yet again posed your pic. Feminine to say the least. Also that user @Looksmax Refugee II keeps his profile hidden, you will not know when he is online. Both of these users also hang on the nuts of the based user @Lain, hoping their bs will be accepted by the rest of the community by following such a based user.

The time has come now that this forum will be nuked, these artists should be held accountable, if you are a smart and based user, just look at the evidence of their false BS.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
this isnt tuxedo guys 😀 😀 😀 (couldn't reference his first account forgot that niggers name already
)

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
No I can't agree with this. It might be true that they sometimes overreact or say/do questionable things but you're taking this too far now stop stirring the pot. @Looksmax Refugee II doesn't mean bad I don't think he's just a naive teen who's a bit misguided, sometimes arrogant but who wasn't at some point. @Neetgod2 is short tempered I'll give you that but he's a 40 y/o neet whose only company are hood hookers cut him some slack they already talked this out. How can they be infiltrators when they basically held this place up when no one else was here they were almost talking to themselves at some point jfl. Tbh you sound like the infiltrator right now you give off tuxedo vibes I said it before and you didn't deny it either.

Last edited:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
No I can't agree with this. It might be true that they sometimes overreact or say/do questionable things but you're taking this too far now stop stirring the pot. @Looksmax Refugee II doesn't mean bad I don't think he's just a naive teen who's a bit misguided, sometimes arrogant but who wasn't at some point. @Neetgod2 is short tempered I'll give you that but he's a 40 y/o neet whose only company are hood hookers cut him some slack they already talked this out. How can they be infiltrators when they basically held this place up when no one else was here they were almost talking to themselves at some point jfl. Tbh you sound like the infiltrator right now you give off tuxedo vibes I said it before and you didn't deny it either.

Ahhh yes some very good points you put through, but if you analyze tuxedo/weebhunter, perhaps you can analyze these users I have called out. I appreciate the gatekeeping, but just use your mind and think about it for a second. How is a user who doxxed one of the true nikkas like @Atila still accepted? Who helped him get reinstated?

Yes Tuxedo aka Weeb really fucked up the forums trust badly, but as I have already stated, he will reveal himself quite quickly beyond his personality identity crisis, that is just what mentally ill mofos do. Now looking at what he has done, you seriously give way to these users???

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
For those who will question me, just look up the definition of a simp and cuck, and then read through their posts. They hit every analytical word, definition, and propaganda they wish to hit. Blah blah blah tuxedo/weeb, yet another infilitrator on these so called safe spaces on the net. Knowing the real user base and seperating from the fakes will do you wonders. No Neet will doxx another user, that is not in their nature. No Neep will larp as a college kid, that is not in their nature.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ironic how both of these users will get offended by the smallest things, They will attack comfy neets and try to make them bow down to their true form, which is a cuck and simp.

I mean who would doxx another user? @Atilla you know this to be true, yet this so called "Neetgod" yet again posed your pic. Feminine to say the least. Also that user @Looksmax Refugee II keeps his profile hidden, you will not know when he is online. Both of these users also hang on the nuts of the based user @Lain, hoping their bs will be accepted by the rest of the community by following such a based user.

The time has come now that this forum will be nuked, these artists should be held accountable, if you are a smart and based user, just look at the evidence of their false BS.
You know what you faget bitch you want a piece of me you got it you ain't shit now go back to where you came from you cunt

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For those who will question me, just look up the definition of a simp and cuck, and then read through their posts. They hit every analytical word, definition, and propaganda they wish to hit. Blah blah blah tuxedo/weeb, yet another infilitrator on these so called safe spaces on the net. Knowing the real user base and seperating from the fakes will do you wonders. No Neet will doxx another user, that is not in their nature. No Neep will larp as a college kid, that is not in their nature.
Dnr your a bitch way to make enemies with two of the most prominent users here your going down you cunt

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Dnr your a bitch way to make enemies with two of the most prominent users here your going down you cunt

This is the expected reply, how about you explain why you doxxed @Atilla?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This is the expected reply, how about you explain why you doxxed @Atilla?
I don't need to explain nothing to you bitch I already apologized to @Atila And the rest of the forum all we can do is move forward from here now gkys

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I don't need to explain nothing to you bitch I already apologized to @Atila And the rest of the forum all we can do is move forward from here now gkys

Hmmmm well doxxing is a very serious offense on anonymous forums, do you feel guilty at all? Probably not. Go fight with some more users, maybe post more fake pics of hookers to make yourself believable.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hmmmm well doxxing is a very serious offense on anonymous forums, do you feel guilty at all? Probably not. Go fight with some more users, maybe post more fake pics of hookers to make yourself believable.
No one got doxed retard or I wouldn't be here you bitch

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
No one got doxed retard or I wouldn't be here you bitch

You make no sense, please reveal yourself Mr. Goverment cocksucking bitch. You have now posted "Tristan" 3 times on this forum? What you about mofo??? LARPER

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You make no sense, please reveal yourself Mr. Goverment cocksucking bitch. You have now posted "Tristan" 3 times on this forum? What you about mofo??? LARPER
Oh no I posted the bottom half of his face that he already published himself you idiot his name probably isn't Tristan either you weirdo what are you his security guard now like who da fck is this cracker ass bitch first your on my nuts then you go psyco Iike a jealous lover shits getting creepy

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Oh no I posted the bottom half of his face that he already published himself you idiot his name probably isn't Tristan either you weirdo what are you his security guard now like who da fck is this cracker ass bitch first your on my nuts then you go psyco Iike a jealous lover shits getting creepy

Keep making excuses, you posted about 75% of his face and his real name. Meanwhile you post nothing but black hookers? Riding the nuts of Lain? Come back a second time with a new account with your bud looksmax??? Who is the shill here? You are a larp straight up, I guess you take your job seriously with so many posts, always attacking others without no basis and getting away with it from the mods.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Ahhh yes some very good points you put through, but if you analyze tuxedo/weebhunter, perhaps you can analyze these users I have called out. I appreciate the gatekeeping, but just use your mind and think about it for a second. How is a user who doxxed one of the true nikkas like @Atila still accepted? Who helped him get reinstated?

Yes Tuxedo aka Weeb really fucked up the forums trust badly, but as I have already stated, he will reveal himself quite quickly beyond his personality identity crisis, that is just what mentally ill mofos do. Now looking at what he has done, you seriously give way to these users???
I'm not gatekeeping I just don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. It's true @Looksmax Refugee II wanted @Neetgod2 back after the dox but doesn't prove anything even your crush @Lain advocated for him to be unbanned. And it's not like they both don't get heat when they're in the wrong hell they even spent the last day arguing and going after each other are you seriously saying they're scheming together? This is another level of conspiracy theory.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I'm not gatekeeping I just don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. It's true @Looksmax Refugee II wanted @Neetgod2 back after the dox but doesn't prove anything even your crush @Lain advocated for him to be unbanned. And it's not like they both don't get heat when they're in the wrong hell they even spent the last day arguing and going after each other are you seriously saying they're scheming together? This is another level of conspiracy theory.

Maybe I am paranoid, I do not know anymore. I just want a space where I can share my neet experiences, I do not want to be doxxed or hassled anymore, been through the shitter and now I am here. A life of loneliness can only lead to despair. Thank you for giving me an alternative perspective my bro.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Keep making excuses, you posted about 75% of his face and his real name. Meanwhile you post nothing but black hookers? Riding the nuts of Lain? Come back a second time with a new account with your bud looksmax??? Who is the shill here? You are a larp straight up, I guess you take your job seriously with so many posts, always attacking others without no basis and getting away with it from the mods.
Dude you are a weirdo man I don't even know you like that your just creepy at this point its over for you

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This cracker ass cunt is either weebfag or a bipolar freak who needs to be punished by death

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your just jelly weeb that nobody gave a crap you got banned so your projecting onto me get a life tuxcuck

Activity
So far there's no one here