neetgod is a bitch

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
he never beat up a women he never raped a women he never even slapped a women im making laws for incels you never did anything for the incel community you no good rotting funky bitch and you been molested before thats why you take pictures for us with your ass out and you got the biggest descension in incel history just rope at this point we all learned a value lesson for you old men and you got no teeth your mouth looks like a big pussy

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
i have murdered several women. how can you call yourself blackpilled when you are not actively hunting down foids?
we got goat fuckers here telling us they blackpilled but believe in god and that we are going to fuck dolphins and play checkers when we die in heaven :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh: @NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee II

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
we got goat fuckers here telling us they blackpilled but believe in god and that we are going to fuck dolphins and play checkers when we die in heaven :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh: @NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee II
Blackpill never meant nihilism. Hell, it never even pertained solely to women before reddit. It meant understanding the odds of the world are stacked against you, that's all

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You can't make me mad
Hating anybody will only hurt you in the end.
Negative thoughts = worse life
I used to hate niggers, hate jews, hate women, hate spics etc. but that only holds a Man back in Life.
I can't say i go out of my way to help out foids or subhumans ; I just try to make my life a Superior Version of it's past self.
buddhist-quote-wallpaper.jpg

Do not drink the poison. I use the ओ३म् (Om) meditation to calm myself down.
स्वस्तिक (swastika) means good health my frens.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You can't make me mad
Hating anybody will only hurt you in the end.
Negative thoughts = worse life
I used to hate niggers, hate jews, hate women, hate spics etc. but that only holds a Man back in Life.
I can't say i go out of my way to help out foids or subhumans ; I just try to make my life a Superior Version of it's past self.
buddhist-quote-wallpaper.jpg

Do not drink the poison. I use the ओ३म् (Om) meditation to calm myself down.
स्वस्तिक (swastika) means good health my frens.
fuck man you used to be based now your just a sissy fied soyboy cuck everybody in life is a piece of shit when will you learn curryboy

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
everybody in life is a piece of shit
This. We are all bloodlusty warrior apes disguised in business suits. We are raptors, we are wolves to one another.
Thats the cold hard truth about all organisms imo.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
This. We are all bloodlusty warrior apes disguised in business suits. We are raptors, we are wolves to one another.
Thats the cold hard truth about all organisms imo.
i always liked you bro because at least you can admit to common sense and truth respect

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Made me shiver from cringe well done. Didn't you say you were evilmaxxing and hate moralcucks? Hate mogs, make up your mind.
nah man hes just curry

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Made me shiver from cringe well done. Didn't you say you were evilmaxxing and hate moralcucks? Hate mogs, make up your mind.
My evilmaxxing thread was a joke. You need to understand the difference between a moral person, and a moral fag. There's a huge difference. The former is okay, but the latter is the problem.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
My evilmaxxing thread was a joke. You need to understand the difference between a moral person, and a moral fag. There's a huge difference. The former is okay, but the latter is the problem.
but moral faggotry all goes out the window when you realise that creating new life is just gambling with someones life and imposing life/death/suffering for no logical good reason just because you want and can its over for you

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Explain the difference. To me you fit into the latter.
Moral person: Is moral for his own sake alone, doesn't need to show off

Moral fag: Is "moral" only so people could recognize his "virtue." His purpose for being "moral" is to earn praise, and be recognized by others. Tells people what is right and wrong so he can feel superior.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I will admit I have been a moralfag on this forum @Cretin, but I'll never do again and I regret those times. I only talked about virtue ITT thread because atila brought it up first. It was a mere response to an accusation, which is fair.

Activity
So far there's no one here