Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-122827_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-122827_Gallery.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Huh, I just jerked off to extreme deepthroats just 30 minutes ago. True story.
Exstream deep throat mogs it's one of my go too's for sure. You can never go wrong with a skull fuck fap session

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah, she even puked on his dick. I'm not into puke but just imagining being so deep inside a woman is very hot.
I've made many hookers puke from face fucking its glorious then you know a nigga done his job well laying pipe

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I've made many hookers puke from face fucking its glorious then you know a nigga done his job well laying pipe
Wow, you really did that? That's so fucking based. Whores in my country seem to be very uptight and with a chip on their shoulder, from the Whatsapp conversations I've had with them.

That's legit based. At least you make them actually work for their money kek, not just starfishing and making bank.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't do mom jokes, you will have to go on my ignore list unless you apologise. Mom posts cross a line with me.
it makes me sad that im not on your ignore list brb making a mom joke

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't do mom jokes, you will have to go on my ignore list unless you apologise. Mom posts cross a line with me.
Race jokes cross the line for me touche although those post were pretty funny I must say sorry but I wont do a mom joke again as long as you've learned your lesson

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Wow, you really did that? That's so fucking based. Whores in my country seem to be very uptight and with a chip on their shoulder, from the Whatsapp conversations I've had with them.

That's legit based. At least you make them actually work for their money kek, not just starfishing and making bank.
Yeah many times there are some hookers who are nymphs bro they act like they just do it for the money but they actually love the sex. I'm a fat glasses wearing lard beast bro so it's not like I'm good looking. Your standards are a lot lower then mine go get a cheep ugly hooker then you might get lucky and get a straight freak nasty hoe who likes to get face fucked it happens alot to me

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah many times there are some hookers who are nymphs bro they act like they just do it for the money but they actually love the sex. I'm a fat glasses wearing lard beast bro so it's not like I'm good looking. Your standards are a lot lower then mine go get a cheep ugly hooker then you might get lucky and get a straight freak nasty hoe who likes to get face fucked it happens alot to me
My god, I wish I was born in the US. The things I'd do, I'd go hog wild.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My god, I wish I was born in the US. The things I'd do, I'd go hog wild.
Bro it's not just the us well maybe it is black bitches are horney af and love to puke on cocks for cheep for some amazing reason

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Bro it's not just the us well maybe it is black bitches are horney af and love to puke on cocks for cheep for some amazing reason
Well, any first world country really. The psychology of females is a bit different in shithole countries, they're all uptight prudes that are actually whores but only for their bf who is most likely an extremely extroverted thug, like most males in shithole countries. But whatever, don't wanna think about that.

But damn, I really wish I could meet a nympho irl. I'm such a huge pervert, even when I was like 13 I was a lot more perverted than my peers (I think the fact that I'm aspie amplifies my perversion). And since I've been a virgin for so many years, my perversions just amplified even more.

Holy shit the things that I'd do with a nympho. It would be crazy.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Race jokes cross the line for me touche although those post were pretty funny I must say sorry but I wont do a mom joke again as long as you've learned your lesson
I never made a race joke, I only made a post about you being 6% Native American, I never insulted Native Americans.

Activity
So far there's no one here