Neetgod account got snatched

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Neetgod used to be a really cool chill dude but then he turned into a gigga douche faggot dumb fuck.

Few days ago he pm and asked if I was on drugs. Then disappear for 24 hours. Then returned as a completely different person. I think his account got snatched by a nigger faget who wears skinny Jean's. But seriously anyone else notice how different he is now.

It goes deeper I asked Neetgod a question how do the elites plan to live forever because this was a conversation we had in the past. But suddenly he couldn't answer the question. I believe Neetgod is no longer with us. But some nigger fag snatched his account.

Anyone else think Neetgod has been acting strange and not like the old Neetgod.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The real question is who the hell would steal someone’s account for a dead neets forum? :feelsugh:
You seem nice are you a black king?
Neetgod used to be a really cool chill dude but then he turned into a gigga douche faggot dumb fuck.

Few days ago he pm and asked if I was on drugs. Then disappear for 24 hours. Then returned as a completely different person. I think his account got snatched by a nigger faget who wears skinny Jean's. But seriously anyone else notice how different he is now.

It goes deeper I asked Neetgod a question how do the elites plan to live forever because this was a conversation we had in the past. But suddenly he couldn't answer the question. I believe Neetgod is no longer with us. But some nigger fag snatched his account.

Anyone else think Neetgod has been acting strange and not like the old Neetgod.
The only fag I know around here who wears skinny Jean is @Atila hes my papi. Stop trying to turn me into your bottom bitch you meanie. I mean you are kind of cute but stop it already. Or my black king will cuck hold you.:feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here