Serious NeetFag got abused by his stepdad

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
To give you all an update on me, I have essentially left this forum. I haven't read any posts in a couple of days but I still need to finish off my retaliation posts to NeetFag. So I have 2 more to make. I am doing ok without the forum, I have started watching season 8 of Baywatch so I am trying to immerse myself into that. I am not sure I like this season's cast line up though. I took a leaf out of Lain's book and got another Amazon Prime trial.

NeetFag confessed to me a few months ago that one of his many stepdad's abused him when he was a young teen. He used to come into his bedroom at night and fondle his genitals and even engaged in oral sex with NeetFag. NeetFag knew this wasn't appropriate behaviour and so he said he was going to tell on his stepdad. His stepdad then offered him basketball tickets if he allowed him to perform oral sex on NeetFag. This caused NeetFag to become confused about his sexuality because often NeetFag would ejaculate during this oral sex. This is why he is so sexually open today, because he feels the need to express how straight he is.

Don't worry NeetFag we are all here for you, there is no need to feel ashamed. It wasn't your fault, it was your step dad's fault and your mother's fault for being too busy eating KFC to notice what was going on. This is why NeetFag gained weight over the years, he used food as a cope to deal with memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
@CelticTruecel was it 6 months from the Amazon Student Prime deal or just the free trial, you can easily get an Indian to make you an .edu email and get 6 months for free which is comfy
@Neetgod2 thoughts my wigger?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
To give you all an update on me, I have essentially left this forum. I haven't read any posts in a couple of days but I still need to finish off my retaliation posts to NeetFag. So I have 2 more to make. I am doing ok without the forum, I have started watching season 8 of Baywatch so I am trying to immerse myself into that. I am not sure I like this season's cast line up though. I took a leaf out of Lain's book and got another Amazon Prime trial.

NeetFag confessed to me a few months ago that one of his many stepdad's abused him when he was a young teen. He used to come into his bedroom at night and fondle his genitals and even engaged in oral sex with NeetFag. NeetFag knew this wasn't appropriate behaviour and so he said he was going to tell on his stepdad. His stepdad then offered him basketball tickets if he allowed him to perform oral sex on NeetFag. This caused NeetFag to become confused about his sexuality because often NeetFag would ejaculate during this oral sex. This is why he is so sexually open today, because he feels the need to express how straight he is.

Don't worry NeetFag we are all here for you, there is no need to feel ashamed. It wasn't your fault, it was your step dad's fault and your mother's fault for being too busy eating KFC to notice what was going on. This is why NeetFag gained weight over the years, he used food as a cope to deal with memories.
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:Looks like you've taken a page out of my book and started to write cuckold fantasy threads touche:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:"His stepdad then offered him basketball tickets if he allowed him to perform oral sex on NeetFag" :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:"It wasn't your fault, it was your step dad's fault and your mother's fault for being too busy eating KFC to notice what was going on".:feelslol::feelslol:

Got @NeverEndingWinter pondering :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: is this why neetgod is such a degenerate jfl:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:This nigga just said I let my step dad suck me off for basketball tickets:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

:feelslol::feelslol:Me reacting to @CelticTruecel retaliation thread :feelslol::feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here