Comfy NEETdom: Just be extroverted bro

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Its pretty clear most true NEETs are introverts. Far from being "strange", introversion is actually a valid and real personality trait.
So those that want to be full-NEETs are probably highly introverted.
This also applies to dating and specifically "game". PUA and "looksmaxxing" could work to a certain extent.
But the success of these things relies heavily on an extroverted personality to begin with. So here's the 16 personalities and the tests.
Me personally I'm a rare INFJ. So I hate the mainstream to begin with.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
No extrovertion for your face.

Whether you're an introvert or extrovert is irrelevant when you're ugly

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I can't imagine being extraverted tbh.
I always tried like everyone told me but it never worked. I never fit in no matter what I did.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I'm extremely introverted. I was already like that when I was in kindergarden. It sucks when you're a teenager because you feel inadequate, but as I get older I learn to like it and get the lifestyle that's d'accord with my personality, and I'm pretty happy and content.
Introversion is fine, but one needs to accept that it's inferior to extraversion when one wants to have a successful life in society.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Its pretty clear most true NEETs are introverts. Far from being "strange", introversion is actually a valid and real personality trait.
So those that want to be full-NEETs are probably highly introverted.
This also applies to dating and specifically "game". PUA and "looksmaxxing" could work to a certain extent.
But the success of these things relies heavily on an extroverted personality to begin with. So here's the 16 personalities and the tests.
Me personally I'm a rare INFJ. So I hate the mainstream to begin with.
Wish i was nt

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I also have that damn INFJ personality type that is the rarest in existence and that only 1% of humanity has. No wonder I have a sad place in the world for being like that. although I knew about the existence of the PUA I never dared to try my luck, I also knew that my autism was playing against me which if I did not know at the time (I am referring to 2005-2015) was the existence of the black pill so even without autism for being ugly it would still have been a failure. No one takes you into account if you pretend to be outgoing by being ugly, you just become a meme. I had to play with the worst possible cards given since my birth and that's how it goes, a pathetic failure in all areas with a laptop internet connection as the only consolation.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My MBTI has changed over the years from extroverted to introverted to extraverted. I think you can change your personality type just by changing your environment. The environment has a huge impact to how you behave around other people and what you think of yourself.

If you're surrounded by smart people, you'll think that you're dumb. If you're surrounded by dumb people, you'll think that you're smart.

If you're around really introverted people, you'll think that you're extroverted. If you're around really extroverted, low-inhib, super confident people, you'll think you're shy, unconfident, and introverted.

If you're around ugly people, you'll think that you're handsome. If you're around handsome men, you'll think that you're ugly.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here