Serious NEETCurious can i have your attention.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I checked your Instagram, it's a fake troll account. If you have some medical condition that made you go out of control and abusive towards less fortunate people, then I feel sorry for you. However, If this is not the case, continue reading.
This is the only place I have apart from online gaming where I can socialize. We are all trying to push through our social anxiety or whatever it is that makes us have such slow traffic on this forum. We might be rough towards each other but I have never seen nor do I believe any of us who need this place, would go humiliate someone. Yes, I am poor, I have wasted my life, I have problems when it comes to tolerating other people and my company in real life might be poison for people's mental health. So I am here now, saying whatever comes to my mind, and I am accepted. I am grateful for everyone here not giving me hard time, even tho there are occasions where I would have had it coming. I once preached acceptance on this site, and ironically, I am now the one who's had enough. I am asking you, please leave and stop leaving an even bigger mess behind you. You are despicable.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I checked your Instagram, it's a fake troll account. If you have some medical condition that made you go out of control and abusive towards less fortunate people, then I feel sorry for you. However, If this is not the case, continue reading.
This is the only place I have apart from online gaming where I can socialize. We are all trying to push through our social anxiety or whatever it is that makes us have such slow traffic on this forum. We might be rough towards each other but I have never seen nor do I believe any of us who need this place, would go humiliate someone. Yes, I am poor, I have wasted my life, I have problems when it comes to tolerating other people and my company in real life might be poison for people's mental health. So I am here now, saying whatever comes to my mind, and I am accepted. I am grateful for everyone here not giving me hard time, even tho there are occasions where I would have had it coming. I once preached acceptance on this site, and ironically, I am now the one who's had enough. I am asking you, please leave and stop leaving an even bigger mess behind you. You are despicable.
This thread is going to fuel his ego

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
NEETCurious is a fucking troll and it was obvious as day. I'd say mods need to ban him but last time I pushed for reform against trolls I was banned a billion times. so.. I'm just gonna report his bot-ass and ignore him.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
didnt read

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
NEETCurious is a fucking troll and it was obvious as day. I'd say mods need to ban him but last time I pushed for reform against trolls I was banned a billion times. so.. I'm just gonna report his bot-ass and ignore him.
Is he botting? What was he trolling?

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021

Bro I'm just gonna say then from seeing this butthurt post, I already don't like you.

His IG page is G.O.A.T. with no bullying intended. But alas NEETs are probably much more sensitive than incels.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Bro I'm just gonna say then from seeing this butthurt post, I already don't like you.

His IG page is G.O.A.T. with no bullying intended. But alas NEETs are probably much more sensitive than incels.
You made another account...

Activity
So far there's no one here