Neetcels lives matter

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm the new CEO of neetcels lives matter organization our slogan will be "I cant nut". We will hold protest at bed bath and beyond all over the country for not supplying every neetcel with a subsidized foot jacuzzi. Then well protest every adult shop for subsidized flesh lights we will not be repressed by Chad and stacy no longer. Dont forget to donate to my pay pal so I can secretly use the funds to buy a mansion ascend then act like I never met you;)(y):feelseheh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You know what my favorite thing about NEEThood is, wagie? It's that I get all the best, for free! That's right. For. Free. Honestly, I'm surprised you're so adverse to the idea.
As a NEET, I enjoy all the best things in life. I eat the choicest foods. I drink the highest quallity ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all that's when I'm not selflessly doing charity, writing, learning, and generally being a complete human being.
And who pays for all of this, you may ask yourself as you're stuck in traffic for one of the eight you spend in traffic every week. You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR work, and YOUR time all allow me to do it. I am a modern day noble, being supported by modern day serfs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You know what my favorite thing about NEEThood is, wagie? It's that I get all the best, for free! That's right. For. Free. Honestly, I'm surprised you're so adverse to the idea.
As a NEET, I enjoy all the best things in life. I eat the choicest foods. I drink the highest quallity ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all that's when I'm not selflessly doing charity, writing, learning, and generally being a complete human being.
And who pays for all of this, you may ask yourself as you're stuck in traffic for one of the eight you spend in traffic every week. You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR work, and YOUR time all allow me to do it. I am a modern day noble, being supported by modern day serfs.
Who's adverse to neet hood me? I've been neeting since you were in diapers son

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Anissa is so hot. I want her to rape me too

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
which chapter are you now? did you meet thragg yet?
not yet brocel

I was just feeling horny so I searched some nasty stuff in my google tab and thats how I found anissa. Im still at the begging of the comic

Activity
So far there's no one here