Discussion Neetcel trait

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
having bad haircut. i cut my hair buzzcut half a year ago and now its all grown out to a homeless bowl cut with neckbeard and chin beard and whatever the fuk i look like a redneck tldr with a monobrow due to lack of hygiene.

neetcel trait not knowing how to groom urself so u always have to have buzzcut:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:inb4 chad dont need no haircut @Fabio @Atila @WeebHunter3000 @Neetgod @NeverEndingWinter

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
what blackpill does to a nigga

Attachments

• 1639399838353.png
    1639399838353.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 40
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
At my last office job I worked with a Chad key account manager (who was younger than me pure suifuel, maybe for another thread btw). I heard him say that he goes to the barbershop every two-three weeks to get his hair cut & maintained again. Like wtf?
:feelslol::feelslol:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
At my last office job I worked with a Chad key account manager (who was younger than me pure suifuel, maybe for another thread btw). I heard him say that he goes to the barbershop every two-three weeks to get his hair cut & maintained again. Like wtf?
:feelslol::feelslol:
One of my cousins goes to the barbershop every saturday to maintain his medium stubble. He drops like 10% of his income on that barbershop alone. It's normal for him.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
One of my cousins goes to the barbershop every saturday to maintain his medium stubble. He drops like 10% of his income on that barbershop alone. It's normal for him.
:feelslol: Now thats hilarious. Maybe tell your cousin to do some stand-up comedy telling stories from the barbershop.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
neetcel trait not knowing how to groom urself so u always have to have buzzcut
I dont even know what kind of hairspray are on the market and how to use it properly. Let that sink in for a minute, its so incredibly over my god... Like I can apply some hair gel or know how to comb my hair, thats it.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
All of that but I got the zyklon breath self defense kit thrown in for free as part of a special Christmas deal.

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
:feelslol: Now thats hilarious. Maybe tell your cousin to do some stand-up comedy telling stories from the barbershop.
Whatever is told in the barbershop stays in the barbershop. It's an unwritten rule.
My cousin is trying to pull himself a new wife. He got divorced a while ago, and he's in his late-mid 30's and wants to get married before he's 40.
The problem is, he got fat, he let himself go after the marriage. He looks like a bloated bear now, no wonder why his wife left him. But he's too delusional to even notice this, he thinks getting his beard trimmed every week will make him look attractive. Honestly, if it wasn't for his height he'd be posting here too.

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Whatever is told in the barbershop stays in the barbershop. It's an unwritten rule.
My cousin is trying to pull himself a new wife. He got divorced a while ago, and he's in his late-mid 30's and wants to get married before he's 40.
The problem is, he got fat, he let himself go after the marriage. He looks like a bloated bear now, no wonder why his wife left him. But he's too delusional to even notice this, he thinks getting his beard trimmed every week will make him look attractive. Honestly, if it wasn't for his height he'd be posting here too.
you should tell him to inject T if he wants to fuck whores assuming hes normie

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
He's too naive for that shit, he probably doesn't even know what testosterone is.
its over
He's too naive for that shit, he probably doesn't even know what testosterone is.
theres a giga truecel i know who has tiktok eboy style, hair everything. but he is a manlet framelet with truecel tier face :feelsLUL: probably spent thousands of dollars on hair products, clothes etc, but it was over before it begun because he is a terra ratio cel with inbred tier eye spacing. how ar people so bluepilled? he is also an orbiter to the hardest orbiting ugly bitches.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
its over

theres a giga truecel i know who has tiktok eboy style, hair everything. but he is a manlet framelet with truecel tier face :feelsLUL: probably spent thousands of dollars on hair products, clothes etc, but it was over before it begun because he is a terra ratio cel with inbred tier eye spacing. how ar people so bluepilled? he is also an orbiter to the hardest orbiting ugly bitches.
Yeah I've seen people like that as well. Some of them were pretty smart too. I'd imagine that their desire to have intimacy is so strong, that their subconsciousness blocks out rational thoughts so that they just keep trying.
One of those guys that I knew though, got lucky one day. He was orbiting this 4/10 whore. He'd buy her clothes, drive her anywhere she wanted, this was in highschool mind you. All for a crumb of pussy. The entire school knew that he was making moves on her, because the whore would complain about it the whole time, all meanwhile using him.
Well, one night, they were together at a bar, and he was paying for her drinks as usual. On that particular night, she drunk a tad bit too much, so he drove her to the fucking highschool dorm, and you know, he did the deed.
I know this, and everyone at the school learned about this too, because he bragged about it the next day. Which didn't turn out to be a good idea, as the girl ended up suing him.
He got away with it though, because this country is corrupted to the core, and he's from a powerful family. In his defense, he'd say, ''She didn't say no''

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah I've seen people like that as well. Some of them were pretty smart too. I'd imagine that their desire to have intimacy is so strong, that their subconsciousness blocks out rational thoughts so that they just keep trying.
One of those guys that I knew though, got lucky one day. He was orbiting this 4/10 whore. He'd buy her clothes, drive her anywhere she wanted, this was in highschool mind you. All for a crumb of pussy. The entire school knew that he was making moves on her, because the whore would complain about it the whole time, all meanwhile using him.
Well, one night, they were together at a bar, and he was paying for her drinks as usual. On that particular night, she drunk a tad bit too much, so he drove her to the fucking highschool dorm, and you know, he did the deed.
I know this, and everyone at the school learned about this too, because he bragged about it the next day. Which didn't turn out to be a good idea, as the girl ended up suing him.
He got away with it though, because this country is corrupted to the core, and he's from a powerful family. In his defense, he'd say, ''She didn't say no''
slaying drunk girls are the go to for normies and even some incel tier guys have done it when the girls are super drunk. not fucking them but kissing groping, maybe someone has gotten a slay behind the bushes? but it is based tho, it happens at parties and nightclubs where its dark so u cant see face, but u will never see normies or incels getting any attention besides jestering when theres no alcohol involved. ive even seen manlets hooking up with girls when they are heavily intoxicated. jfl i remember when the light was turned on late at night and the girl was instantly disturbed and left immediaetly after seeing my low tier normie friend who was kissing her. funny is that this nigga is still gonna simp, cuck and white knight for some whore he mogs. he went into a relationship with a goblin tier mmutt girl. probably could have spent that money he used on her on roids or hookers.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
slaying drunk girls are the go to for normies and even some incel tier guys have done it when the girls are super drunk. not fucking them but kissing groping, maybe someone has gotten a slay behind the bushes? but it is based tho, it happens at parties and nightclubs where its dark so u cant see face, but u will never see normies or incels getting any attention besides jestering when theres no alcohol involved. ive even seen manlets hooking up with girls when they are heavily intoxicated. jfl i remember when the light was turned on late at night and the girl was instantly disturbed and left immediaetly after seeing my low tier normie friend who was kissing her. funny is that this nigga is still gonna simp, cuck and white knight for some whore he mogs. he went into a relationship with a goblin tier mmutt girl. probably could have spent that money he used on her on roids or hookers.
But there are legal issues, if she sues for rape you could be fucked for life, it's not worth the risk in most cases
Hookers just don't cut it after a while, it just becomes a fancier way to masturbate. Men want intimacy, to be desired, or to be excited. Too bad for them I guess

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
But there are legal issues, if she sues for rape you could be fucked for life, it's not worth the risk in most cases
Hookers just don't cut it after a while, it just becomes a fancier way to masturbate. Men want intimacy, to be desired, or to be excited. Too bad for them I guess
for me atleast, i lose desire for intimacy when im alone, when im amongst people i have the urge to looksmax and be gl and fuck whores. i am looksmaxing now losing alot of weight, but when i was alone i was happy and didnt give a shit how i looked smelled or anything. sad about being fat and ugly disapeared when i dont meet normies.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
for me atleast, i lose desire for intimacy when im alone, when im amongst people i have the urge to looksmax and be gl and fuck whores. i am looksmaxing now losing alot of weight, but when i was alone i was happy and didnt give a shit how i looked smelled or anything. sad about being fat and ugly disapeared when i dont meet normies.
Yeah I feel the same, I didn't really care about how I looked until I had to interact with people. I think we subconsciously catch the involuntary mini-expressions of disgust or dislike on other peoples faces.
What's your biggest flaw? You might do okay after losing weight if that's the primary issue

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah I feel the same, I didn't really care about how I looked until I had to interact with people. I think we subconsciously catch the involuntary mini-expressions of disgust or dislike on other peoples faces.
What's your biggest flaw? You might do okay after losing weight if that's the primary issue
right now it's my bloat. hopefully, I don't have buccal fat or a bone problem but well see.....

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
right now it's my bloat. hopefully, I don't have buccal fat or a bone problem but well see.....
You mean bloating on face? That might just be fat, it'll probably go away once you lose more weight. A bloated face isn't very common in healthy people, unless you know, they have a disease or they're taking something

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
You mean bloating on face? That might just be fat, it'll probably go away once you lose more weight. A bloated face isn't very common in healthy people, unless you know, they have a disease or they're taking something
fat, i am skinny fat with fat on the stomach but its getting better

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
fat, i am skinny fat with fat on the stomach but its getting better
Good luck, make sure to lift heavy and train your side delts every day if you can

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
having bad haircut. i cut my hair buzzcut half a year ago and now its all grown out to a homeless bowl cut with neckbeard and chin beard and whatever the fuk i look like a redneck tldr with a monobrow due to lack of hygiene.

neetcel trait not knowing how to groom urself so u always have to have buzzcut:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:inb4 chad dont need no haircut @Fabio @Atila @WeebHunter3000 @Neetgod @NeverEndingWinter
I'm a pure NEET so I have semi long hair and a full beard. I actually like it because I can cover my weird shaped ears and my shitty lower third. I trim my own beard every 2 months then grow it out again. People joke that I look like Jesus or something but that doesn't bother me.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Have you tried not using shampoo. Took me 27 years to figure out it was another jew scam but ever since I've stopped, I've never had a haircut I disliked

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Have you tried not using shampoo. Took me 27 years to figure out it was another jew scam but ever since I've stopped, I've never had a haircut I disliked
i dont use shampoo. my hair quality is actually quite nice, but i just grow from buzzcut so i have the link haircut without the long backside / ponytail. and alot shorter but my hair is growing down my cheek and down my forehead

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
haircut- just #1 1/2 with a lineup

why waste 20 bucks at the barber

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
just took water in my head and got the side of my hair flattened. i look like 10 times better bruh... does this mean i cant have long hair? @Eren
this is basically my hair now just a little shorter.

Eren

Eren

โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€
Nov 28, 2020
just took water in my head and got the side of my hair flattened. i look like 10 times better bruh... does this mean i cant have long hair? @Eren
View attachment 27562 this is basically my hair now just a little shorter.
hard to say since idk your face. People who look better with shorter sides usually have low pfl but wider face. In my opinion every man looks best with a medium-length messy look like this no matter face shape.

video will probably help more than i could.

Activity
So far there's no one here