Serious Neetcel trait - you've never had an answer for the "So what do you wanna do when you're older?" question

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I had ideas but none of them were realistic or consistent. Mercenary, CIA nigger, professional hacker, drug lord, hitman, gaymer, underground chemist, dictator, live in a self sustainable nuclear bomb shelter and so on. In reality though I'll probably just continue neeting until I decide I need money again or get kicked out

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I had ideas but none of them were realistic or consistent. Mercenary, CIA nigger, professional hacker, drug lord, hitman, gaymer, underground chemist, dictator, live in a self sustainable nuclear bomb shelter and so on. In reality though I'll probably just continue neeting until I decide I need money again or get kicked out

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Laziness can be good if it drives you to find extremely efficient solutions to your problems (financial or otherwise)

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Laziness can be good if it drives you to find extremely efficient solutions to your problems (financial or otherwise)
True, I said a variation of this to my old man today. I am very lazy about anything I'm not interested in and one thing I hate doing is tidying up. So the way I get around the problem is by severely limiting my possessions. If you don't own much, there's very little to tidy up.​

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Well, when I'm older I want to live a self-sufficient live on a small farm, somewhere in the nowhere, with a wife and kids. That was always my big dream.
But I don't think that will ever happen.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Well, when I'm older I want to live a self-sufficient live on a small farm, somewhere in the nowhere, with a wife and kids. That was always my big dream.
But I don't think that will ever happen.
Yes, that is true freedom. That is quality of life. But instead we are supposed to be happy and thankful for living in anti-human living conditions. People are crammed together like living in a cattle shed or a honeycomb.

5746970_401.jpg
19478473_403.jpg
urban-loneliness-and-isolation.jpg
20366401.jpg

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Imma tell people I'm a crypto trader. I dont know shit about shitcoin so of They ask ANYTHING I'll act pissed off and tell them I'm down for the year. And that I don't wanna talk about it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've never known. All I wanted was to be comfy. I had zero motivation to grind, to apply for universities, to go to interviews, research about career paths blah blah
All my life, I've just wanted to be left alone so I can relax :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Same I remember saying in high school to a toilet after she asked what I wanted to become and I told her absolutely nothing :feelslol:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
That's nice of you to say I appreciate that but I've made my decision for now to be fat for now. Maybe things will change later down the line
Later down the line even if you change your mind you won't be able to do it. Your body will be destroyed by your unhealthy lifestyle by then.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
It's a psy op by the system to turn you into a self motivated slave

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
i originally wanted to be a cop but given my autism and physical appearance that aint gonna happen.

Activity
So far there's no one here