Neetcel trait your emotions are completely numb

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Due to all the loneliness and rejection. Your emotions have been so bottled up to the point you dont have any. I didnt even cry when my step dad died. I haven't shed a tear in 20 years. Jfl at having feelings as a neetcel. A normie couldn't live a day in a neetcels shoes with out bursting into tears.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
tbh ngl I don’t care about anything I’m just living life in the moment as best I can. Just lol @ taking life seriously when it’s so full of bullshit. My stress and cortisol levels are practically in the negatives.
Are u a true neetcel like me

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Are u a true neetcel like me
Indeed I am boyo, I have never worked a job in my life, never had anyone to love me, never had any friends either, and neet’d for over two decades and counting.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Indeed I am boyo, I have never worked a job in my life, never had anyone to love me, never had any friends either, and neet’d for over two decades and counting.
A true neetcel bro amazing:yay::yay: how old are you? Your even more true then me impressive. too bad we cant be roommates I need to get roomied up by a true neetcel ngl it would be a huge improvement

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How have you not killed yourself yet amazing. You should have your own enclosure at a zoo so scientific research can be done.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
How have you not killed yourself yet amazing. You should have your own enclosure at a zoo so scientific research can be done.
Many people are content with being neet and just chilling all day

Activity
So far there's no one here