Venting Neetcel trait: You suck at cooking

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Today I decided to try cooking some rice and beans. It sounded simple enough, how can you mess up something so easy? Well guess who fucked me in the ass? That’s right, the rice was sticky and raping the beans. Even my neet brother said it tasted like shit to my face. Had to toss the whole pot out and eat cereal for dinner. What a blackpilled day.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
That's good. The next time, you'll do much better. Each time your skills will improve. You only really need to cook most dishes -5 times to be able to make them well.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
That's good. The next time, you'll do much better. Each time your skills will improve. You only really need to cook most dishes -5 times to be able to make them well.
This. It took me a few times to learn how to properly cook eggs. I'd either overcook it or forget to put butter in and it'd stick to the pan. The same with cooking meats, I'd undercook or overcook it. You just have to keep trying a few times, the good thing about cooking is that you immediately become better when you try again. Before I cooked, I'd watch YouTube videos and that helped me a lot. I'd mimic what the person did to the best of my ability. I can confidently cook any kind of meat, eggs, rice, beans and other simple stuff. It's a big plus to how I was a year ago, a cookcel.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This. It took me a few times to learn how to properly cook eggs. I'd either overcook it or forget to put butter in and it'd stick to the pan. The same with cooking meats, I'd undercook or overcook it. You just have to keep trying a few times, the good thing about cooking is that you immediately become better when you try again. Before I cooked, I'd watch YouTube videos and that helped me a lot. I'd mimic what the person did to the best of my ability. I can confidently cook any kind of meat, eggs, rice, beans and other simple stuff. It's a big plus to how I was a year ago, a cookcel.
That's great man keep up the good work. Cooking is great. Gives you something to work towards and improves your mental state, plus you can eat far healthier and don't need to rely on anyone else for food.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Massive cope jfl, see all of my cooking escapades down below and I dare you to look me in the eyes and say that I am not a master chef of national calibre.

Activity
So far there's no one here