Venting neetcel trait: you can't sleep

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It sounds like a bullshit excuse, but my sleep fucked everything in my life. You are right in saying a good schedule adds a lot of structure to your life. I tried so hard but my sleep is subhuman on 3 accounts.

-Very hard for me to wake up underrested

-Can't sleep unless I've been up for a certain time. Sleeping "early" is physically not possible for me.

-Don't have the willpower to pull an allnighter. I only succeed in them 20% of the time. No matter how much energy drinks I drink.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I can sleep it's just staying asleep that's the issue. I always have really vivid dreams/nightmares that wake me up about once every hour and continue where they left off, it was cool at first but I miss the days where I could sleep 9 or 10 hours interrupted

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
For me its not about having a structure or not, that makes zero difference. The problem is my restless brain just cant shut down, too many thoughts in my head. It often takes me multiple hours to fall asleep and sometimes I even lay awake the whole night.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My life is so lacking in structure that I've inflicted irreparable damage to my circadian rhythm. i can't sleep, let alone snooze for 8 hours. it's over
I go through cycles best thing to do is stay up one hour later and keep pushing it forward until your set into a reasonable time. I get up around 5 am and sleep every four hours or so. If you don't have a reason to stay up then it's easy to go to sleep. If you had a neetcel foid it wouldn't even matter. Sex and affection cures all. So it's your inceldom that's causing main issues.

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
I go through cycles best thing to do is stay up one hour later and keep pushing it forward until your set into a reasonable time. I get up around 5 am and sleep every four hours or so. If you don't have a reason to stay up then it's easy to go to sleep. If you had a neetcel foid it wouldn't even matter. Sex and affection cures all. So it's your inceldom that's causing main issues.
That's non-24, if you have it then you are guaranteed to be a neet unless you are super lucky.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I sleep 12 hours a day, I go to bed at 9pm and wake 9am. I don’t know if I’m depressed or just buzzed on psych meds
Damn that's nice. Is it good quality deep sleep? You think it's because of medication? I'm more than happy when I sleep 7 hours but often I can't even get that because of insomnia and overthinking.:feelsbad:

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
three days ago I slept three hours, two days ago 14 hours then today I slept 7 hours so it really depends but I get chest pain and shortness of breath when laying down and trying to sleep it's scary I know it's the nicotine and the coffee but I can't stop these are my only copes

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Damn that's nice. Is it good quality deep sleep? You think it's because of medication? I'm more than happy when I sleep 7 hours but often I can't even get that because of insomnia and overthinking.:feelsbad:
It’s deep sleep, my meds knock me out in 30 min. I feel for you. Wish you good sleep, I’d try karezza before bed, if you’re doing nofap that is.

Activity
So far there's no one here