Neetcel trait: you always reply quickly, but when messaging someone, they always seem to "have lives" and take forever to reply.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I didn't talk to people for years. But it's become a huge pet peeve of mine over the past few weeks since I tried really hard on Tinder and reddit to talk to people.

My god, even if you do manage to have get someone to reply quickly, that only last for a few minutes. Eventually their lives get in the way and they slow down their response times.

I know it's unreasonable, but damn I don't like this one bit.

I think I hate talking to people in general. Now that I wasted so much time talking to strangers, having various conversations about all kinds of things, I can honestly say I just don't enjoy conversing with people.

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
Nov 29, 2020
schizoids and mind wanderers won't reply quickly either

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I didn't talk to people for years. But it's become a huge pet peeve of mine over the past few weeks since I tried really hard on Tinder and reddit to talk to people.
Don't overdo it man. It will only make you feel even more depressed and alienated than before.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Don't overdo it man. It will only make you feel even more depressed and alienated than before.
Thanks bro. It did, now I don't doubt that the antisocial way I've lived for decades is the right way for me. I'm just not a social animal anymore, society has molded me into something else through isolation.

Activity
So far there's no one here