Neetcel trait: wearing out your mattress

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Before the warranty expires. My bed has a five year warranty but it's already sagging after one year :feelslol::feelslol: Cause im a big nigga who's in bed 95 percent of the time. So there going to deliver me a new mattress. I'm going to put this company out of business thanks to my neetcel prowess:feelslol::feelslol:

With in a month i snapped my metal bed frame in half like a twig:feelslol::feelslol: I remember hearing the delivery guys who replaced the frame laughing in the hall way cause they said they had never seen this before. :feelslala::feelslala: I even called the store I bought it from and they said that they had never herd of anyone destroying a metal bed frame especially with in a month of purchase ever before either :feelslol::feelslol:

What can I say I'm a big nigga I'm 6'2 280 ilb and I'm hungry im planning on eating the quantity of another nigga today :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
T5KODJGPSGMXHQJHOWJCNYM6MA.jpg

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Before the warranty expires. My bed has a five year warranty but it's already sagging after one year :feelslol::feelslol: Cause im a big nigga who's in bed 95 percent of the time. So there going to deliver me a new mattress. I'm going to put this company out of business thanks to my neetcel prowess:feelslol::feelslol:

With in a month i snapped my metal bed frame in half like a twig:feelslol::feelslol: I remember hearing the delivery guys who replaced the frame laughing in the hall way cause they said they had never seen this before. :feelslala::feelslala: I even called the store I bought it from and they said that they had never herd of anyone destroying a metal bed frame especially with in a month of purchase ever before either :feelslol::feelslol:

What can I say I'm a big nigga I'm 6'2 280 ilb and I'm hungry im planning on eating the quantity of another nigga today :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Try the metal platform bed frame if it happens again

Activity
So far there's no one here