Neetcel trait sleeping alone

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I go to sleep at night all alone thats when it really hits me how alone I truly am. No one to hold no one to talk about my day with. No one to remember shared experiences with.

It's such a cold empty feeling knowing No toilet wants to have my warm naked skin pressed against her breast . No hole wants to massage my back or gaze into my eyes. Im missing out on everything that makes life meaningful.

I wish i could cry but all i have left is inner contempt and anger toward myself and others. Not only did it never begin but i never even existed. Such is life for an old washed up neetcel

death is preferable at this point and time but I'm too much of a coward to take my own life so I endure the suffering with out my consent hopefully I will die in my sleep and never return to this cruel world ever again

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don’t understand you bro what are these moodswings or is this the real midlife crisis neetgod arc if so i support it you like the realest nigga on this forum when you show this side
Just like any one else I have multiple sides to my personality but lately it's really hit me hard how truly alone I am and I don't think it's going to get any better ever :feelsbad:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Just like any one else I have multiple sides to my personality but lately it's really hit me hard how truly alone I am and I don't think it's going to get any better ever :feelsbad:
May i offer you a honk pill sir?
5D959B56 3DA9 487D 8899 1ECBAFB9A33E

Activity
So far there's no one here