Neetcel trait: paranoia

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I swear I rarely check my voice mail but when I do this over whelming feeling of dread comes upon me. It's like I've been found out about my neetcel lifestyle and every one is out to get me.

Dont get me started on how scared I get when someone rings my doorbell it makes a nigga jump with anxiety. I think being so isolated makes you very paranoid. :feelsrope:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Oh, I can totally relate. In my case that paranoia is additionally mixed with anxiety. When the doorbell or telephone rings and especially when I receive letters. Its so bad that receiving a warning letter type like for example from the tax office gives me insomnia for one or two days.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Oh, I can totally relate. In my case that paranoia is additionally mixed with anxiety. When the doorbell or telephone rings and especially when I receive letters. Its so bad that receiving a warning letter type like for example from the tax office gives me insomnia for one or two days.
Me too I just had to call unemployment cause they said I needed to submit missing documents I nearly had a panic attack. Not only that but the workers are complete dicks and hate neets. So I'm always on my best behavior. It's like talking to an evil robot. I had insomnia for a month from dealing with all there b.s then they told me they made a mistake so it was all for nothing 😡

Activity
So far there's no one here