Lifestyle Neetcel trait; Hole in teeth from excessive energy drink + cigarette consumption

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I can feel a hole developing in my tooth. There is pain when I chew on it. I brush my teeth 3 times a day, mouthwash, floss, and yet this still happens to me.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Brushing/flossing doesn't save your teeth from acid erosion caused by carbonated energy drinks.
Cigarettes will destroy your teeth too, why not switch to e cigs? It's far less harmful for your teeth.
My country banned the import of e cig related products, because they feared it'd reduce the tobacco tax revenue. People resorted to buying illegal blackmarket e cigs. Since they were bad quality, they'd occasionally explode in the pockets of the users, sometimes killing them. Fun stuff.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Brushing/flossing doesn't save your teeth from acid erosion caused by carbonated energy drinks.
Cigarettes will destroy your teeth too, why not switch to e cigs? It's far less harmful for your teeth.
My country banned the import of e cig related products, because they feared it'd reduce the tobacco tax revenue. People resorted to buying illegal blackmarket e cigs. Since they were bad quality, they'd occasionally explode in the pockets of the users, sometimes killing them. Fun stuff.
I don’t give a shit about my health tbh

the sooner I get major health problems the better so I can be motivated to kms since I’ll be in physical pain all the time and my body will be easier to kill because it’s weak

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I wonder if drinking through a straw makes any difference to teeth as soft drinks are my major cope.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I wonder if drinking through a straw makes any difference to teeth as soft drinks are my major cope.
Yeah I think it would make a big difference tbh because drinking through a straw stops the majority of soft drink from coming into contact with your teeth, if you really care about your teeth then drinking through a straw is the way

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
have barely brushed my teeth in 6 years (age22, started smoking age 14) and have never needed dental treatment. When I went to my dentist a year ago they said I had a healthy mouth and no stains... JFL I wish the rest of my life was like that:cautious:

I think I have a long healthy life of suffering ahead of me boyos

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
have barely brushed my teeth in 6 years (age22) and have never needed dental treatment. When I went to my dentist a year ago they said I had a healthy mouth... JFL I wish the rest of my life was like that:cautious:
wtf are your teeth made out of lmao

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
wtf are your teeth made out of lmao
I very rarely eat sugar containing products. I don't like the way they make my mouth feel. I also have always picked food out between my teeth with my fingernails for as long as I can remember.

Toothpaste is a cope, just makes your breath minty. I hate the way it tastes and makes food taste shit.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I can feel a hole developing in my tooth. There is pain when I chew on it. I brush my teeth 3 times a day, mouthwash, floss, and yet this still happens to me.
>excessive energy drink consumption
>>>>eat sugar get rekt

fucking NPCs, when will they learn:rolleyes:

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I very rarely eat sugar containing products. I don't like the way they make my mouth feel. I also have always picked food out between my teeth with my fingernails for as long as I can remember.

Toothpaste is a cope, just makes your breath minty. I hate the way it tastes and makes food taste shit.
ah yeah that makes sense, people back in the old days did fine with their teeth because they only ate meat, nuts, fruits with hardly etc with hardly any sugar. Sugar is indeed destroying my teeth.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
ah yeah that makes sense, people back in the old days did fine with their teeth because they only ate meat, nuts, fruits with hardly etc with hardly any sugar. Sugar is indeed destroying my teeth.
Nuts were not really in Europe, fruit was only seasonly available and when it is jarred it is full of sugars.

I love bananas and melons ! :yes:

Activity
So far there's no one here