Serious Neetcel trait - getting excited over any world event because your life is so boring

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
You get have to discussions with random strangers online about something the whole world cares about. Kind of a temporary lifefuel if you're otherwise bored asf

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Like @Looksmax Refugee II said it also applies to normies but I think its more than that. Deep down in the human psyche events like climate disasters, wars or other extreme phenomena have two functions: They trigger some kind of sick excitement and fill the void of emptiness and boredom that people feel.
Does anyone else notice this? I really think this is why it seems like people are almost waiting for stuff like that to happen.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Like @Looksmax Refugee II said it also applies to normies but I think its more than that. Deep down in the human psyche events like climate disasters, wars or other extreme phenomena have two functions: They trigger some kind of sick excitement and fill the void of emptiness and boredom that people feel.
Does anyone else notice this? I really think this is why it seems like people are almost waiting for stuff like that to happen.
I agree, we're sick and heartless species, the lot of us.

Activity
So far there's no one here