Comfy Neetcel roomate (chicken tendies soul mate)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm so ready to settle down with the right heterosexual neetcel room mate. If your out there. I would get on bended knee and ask for your name on our comfy apartment lease. we would dine on the finest chicken tendies together our mothers could pay for. Spend our nights playing the most current vidy. Till death do us part we will share our comfy taby cat. Take long walks through game stop. I would whisper sweet neetcel doctrine in your ear. How I long for the perfect neetcel roomate.:feelsbad::feelsbad:

Last edited:
Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
I'm so ready to settle down with the right heterosexual neetcel room mate. If your out there we would dine on the finest chicken tendies our mothers could pay for. Spend our nights play the most current vidy. Till death do us part we will share our comfy taby cat. Take long walks through game stop. I would whisper sweet neetcel doctrine in your ear. How I long for the perfect neetcel soul mate.
Bro, my brother is that you?

Legit fr tho we would be best friends lolololol totally up for this

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bro, my brother is that you?

Legit fr tho we would be best friends lolololol totally up for this
Only thing is I hate anime, and vidya so I'm sure u would reject me. I'm more of a nba guy. And I'm obsessed with badonka donk booty. U in the states? I have a lowincome apartment with two bedrooms rent would be 30 percent of your earnings that's it. So u make 300 a month your rents like 50 bucks for example

Activity
So far there's no one here