Lifestyle [NEET Trait] Your biological clock is fucked up

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
"Circadian rhythms are physical, mental, and behavioral changes in response to light and dark. Your body essentially has a 24-hour internal clock. This clock controls a number of processes, including sleep/wake cycles."
"But there are other processes including swings in many hormones throughout the day and night, the body temperature cycle, appetite and the best times of alertness and productivity. Ideally these rhythms are in sync with each other and with the light-dark cycle in nature, the norm being wakefulness during daylight hours and sleep during darkness. So for example normal adults usually go to sleep between 10 PM and 1 AM and awaken 7-8 hours later with no problem."
JFL We are not normal adults.
Most NEETs don't have a daily routine or set schedule, so It's safe to assume a lot of us have irregular/abnormal sleeping patterns.
Our biological clocks are pretty much fucked beyond repair.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Can relate, but it is fixable. Normally I sleep during the day, and on some occasions I skip sleep for a days or so, it's quite messed up. But it only takes a few days for me to normalize my sleeping schedule.

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

caught up in life
Nov 29, 2020
Ideally these rhythms are in sync with each other and with the light-dark cycle in nature, the norm being wakefulness during daylight hours and sleep during darkness. So for example normal adults usually go to sleep between 10 PM and 1 AM and awaken 7-8 hours later with no problem.
This is mostly bullshit imo, as long as you have a very dark and quite environment you can stimulate this process during any time of the day as much as you like. it's not like your body knows what time it is anyways.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
This is mostly bullshit imo, as long as you have a very dark and quite environment you can stimulate this process during any time of the day as much as you like. it's not like your body knows what time it is anyways.
I need to read more on "Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders" to give you a proper answer.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Mine varies from being completely f'd up to somewhat normal. I fell asleep a little past midnight last night and woke up a little past 10 so overall not too bad overall

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
It's easily fixable

G

Can confirm. I never followed a regular sleep schedule my entire life. I just pass out when I’m tired.
Same. When I have to follow a normal schedule (e.g. wake up at 7am, sleep at 11pm) I always feel too tired when I wake up and not tired enough when it's time to fall asleep.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
JFL We are not normal adults.
Most NEETs don't have a daily routine or set schedule, so It's safe to assume a lot of us have irregular/abnormal sleeping patterns.
Our biological clocks are pretty much fucked beyond repair.
My sleep schedule was fucked, I literally went insane due to it and vowed never again, I haven’t slept since than but I’ve tried to get sleep immediately

Activity
So far there's no one here