NEET trait: you lie about your job to people

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
I was at the hospital and they asked, "So what kind of work do you do, uglyboi1?" To get a feel for my lifestyle, and I told them I was a programmer. They were like, "You're a programmer?" I responded, "Yes." And that was that.

cringy as sin looking back at it, shouldve just said i was a based NEET.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Whenever I go to the hospital or other medical facilities I tell them I'm unemployed and I'm usually under the influence. Now that I think about it I haven't been there sober since I was 15 because waiting rooms are boring. Nurses are sometimes rude to me though maybe I should've sold myself as a hard working productive member of soyciety

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I was at the hospital and they asked, "So what kind of work do you do, uglyboi1?" To get a feel for my lifestyle, and I told them I was a programmer. They were like, "You're a programmer?" I responded, "Yes." And that was that.

Was it cringy because you thought they didn't believe you?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

:feelslol: That's hilarious one time before I was getting surgery they asked my occupation I told them I was an inventor, professional athlete and screen play written I was half joking it's when I was high on adderall every day so I thought it would come true one day :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I havn't gone to my dentist in a while because he'll ask whats my job and I'll have to continue to make up stuff
Same but it goes much further than the job question. Those types of appointments feel more like a custodial interrogation at your local police station.

Activity
So far there's no one here