Discussion NEET trait: the color of your shit stays pretty much the same for years

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Today morning after taking a huge dump, while I was washing my butt-hole with water (I don't wipe my ass, I save money on ass-wipes. I squat on the toilet and wash my butt-hole with water. If you are interested, there is a tutorial video at the end), my eyes got locked onto my subhuman curry turd joyfully floating in the shit-bowl.

Then I noticed something about my shit, its color is exactly the same as it was yesterday. In fact, the color of my shit doesn't change at all, it always stays the same, I guess throughout the year. I was wondering why? Well, the explanation is very simple. As a borderline NEET, my diet doesn't change much, I eat the same fucking shit pretty much every fucking day. Not just the color, the texture or the composition doesn't change too.

However, this is not the case for a chad. A chad lives a very exciting, vibrant and eventful life. He meets 5 different girls every week and they take him to different restaurants, may be they cook for him too. Today is Monday, it's Chinese. Tuesday? it's Mexican, Wednesday, it's Italian, Thursday, it's Japanese, Friday, it's Indian and so on. He also travels, explores different countries and tries different local cuisines. As a result, his shit gives off different color and hue on different day. I think the same goes with the foids. Chads and foids have colorful shit, but NEETs and incels don't.

For example, clearly this foid ate cottage cheese and took Merlot last night,

or may be a bountiful Charcuterie with a Pinot Noir on the side?

Charcuterie-Cheese-Board-3.jpg

What about her? Why her shit looks orangy-yellow in the early morning? What was her breakfast? Granola? Pancake? She's an Aussie btw, may be Vegemite?

We all know, Karens LOVE wines and I'm sure she took Cabernet, her shit looks like mud --

But things get funny and pathetic when normgroids try to pull off this shit. They try to copy a chad's life by being a ""foodie"”. Because it’s extremely necessary to show-off that you have a “life”. They take their SOs to different restaurants, buy free dinners to their oneitis, sometimes when there is no one, they go alone -- and they take pictures of their foods and relentlessly post them on social media. Because they need to show to their peers that they are having exciting, vibrant and eventful lives.

food-instagram-mistakes-how-to-lessons-0-1280x853.jpg

After giving some thought, I came up with an idea. It’s called “Chromatic Shit-Analysis (CSA)”. The theory is quite simple, just looking at the color of your shit, it’s possible to infer your overall social status. Let’s say you took 365 shit in a year, now arrange the color of your shit into a heat -map like this --

tabularHeatMap1.png
eNjL1.png

The left one is CSA of a NEET/incel and right one is that of a chad. Now given the above heat-maps, we can easily compute one’s social status/standing by computing the entropy from the RGB values in each cell. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Now imagine, if this idea goes mainstream, if people start to show-off their social status through CSA method, all the normgroids will start sharing the pics of their shit on social media instead of their foods.

Then there will be a culture of “Shittie” instead of “foodie”. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

b.jpg
DSC_0473-531x354.jpg

Btw, if anyone is still interested in how to squat on the toilet and washing butt-hole with water, these tutorials can be helpful --

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
That’s my dude @chudur-budur
Quality post as only he can make.
sadly none of the nsfw with foid shit worked for me.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
I wanted to see all that femoid shit though but the links didn’t work. I use tor though so maybe that’s why.
I think you have seen those before, they were widely used in my posts. :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Activity
So far there's no one here