LOL Neet trait: At every big family gathering, your uncle/aunt or grandparent starts asking uncomfortable questions

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
What do you do for a living right now?
Have you been dating girls recently?
How is your study degree situation?

...and more

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I don't have big family gatherings.
I don't even have a big family to start with, and the one I have is not in good terms with one another.
My parents almost never invite anyone.
When they do there are uncomfortable topics though.
My mum is delusional and make it sounds like I'm a genius but the government is hindering me... in truth I'm a moron with a worthless degree.
When it comes to relationship the subject has been brought up for a long time.
My mum is still in denial, at first it was "he doesn't not want to say", then it was "maybe he is not into girls *wink wink*", then it was "are you transgender?".
Now it's back to some kind of "he probably has someone but hides it" she does say "a girlfriend or boyfriend". I don't know how she can believe that when I'm never leaving the house.
I'm hetero and being told I'm might be gay or transgender is some kind of nasty denial of me just being an incel.
I'm under 5'5 and she says that I'm tall JFL.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I think grandparents could understand some aspects of the black pill but not all.
They could understand the "league" system, and they could understand "betabuxxing".
I know some deny the leagues, but have traces of it in films so it's not unknown.

Hell, I have met some stacies and chads that know about the black pill, they hated me from day one and I haven't figured how aware of it they are, but they knew a lot about it.

I have a question but it's not for this forum: Would everyone being aware of the blackpill be good or bad for us? Some of those stacies chad would get depressed at first, but I think afterwards we would have a lots of sociopaths... just like rich kids and poor kids that at some point understand the power of money.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I think grandparents could understand some aspects of the black pill but not all.
They could understand the "league" system, and they could understand "betabuxxing".
I know some deny the leagues, but have traces of it in films so it's not unknown.

Hell, I have met some stacies and chads that know about the black pill, they hated me from day one and I haven't figured how aware of it they are, but they knew a lot about it.

I have a question but it's not for this forum: Would everyone being aware of the blackpill be good or bad for us? Some of those stacies chad would get depressed at first, but I think afterwards we would have a lots of sociopaths... just like rich kids and poor kids that at some point understand the power of money.
To my observation, most people already are aware of the blackpill. However if one were to speak of it, he'd seem shallow, as he'd also imply that he also cares about looks and nothing else. The very fact that the ''leagues'' have existed long before the blackpill community, the common knowledge that a physically unimpressive man needs material possessions to be more attractive to females, noone would really deny these.
If we were to talk about, making the blackpilled way of thinking unshameable instead, as in, women were to openly declare that they are dating their partners for their appearance or stature, nothing would change for us. We'd be bottom of the barrel then, well we are at the bottom of the barrel now. One might wonder, would we have sympathy, since our issues would be more appearant. I'd say no. Due to the very nature of blackpill, people would make any excuse to ignore ugly men.
Their words are mere justifications. Those might change. Their actions however, would never falter.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I don't go to those family meetings anymore for that exact reason.

This past thanksgiving I just chilled at home

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I don't even have a big family to start with, and the one I have is not in good terms with one another.
My mum is delusional and make it sounds like I'm a genius but the government is hindering me... in truth I'm a moron with a worthless degree.
My mum is still in denial, at first it was "he doesn't not want to say", then it was "maybe he is not into girls *wink wink*", then it was "are you transgender?".
Now it's back to some kind of "he probably has someone but hides it" she does say "a girlfriend or boyfriend". I don't know how she can believe that when I'm never leaving the house.
I'm hetero and being told I'm might be gay or transgender is some kind of nasty denial of me just being an incel.
Imo, there are different stages for each family, at some phase they isolate for a long time, then reconnect and so on.. About moms, it’s a well known phenomena. Most important thing for her is that her kiddo stays obedient and orbit her forever, no matter what kind of abomination he turns into. Cope

A very good based insight. In reality, chads/staceys have been knowing all of those secrets from very beginning. They’ve been hiding these truths from us by all means, from the fear that after gaining this knowledge we might take advantage. The level how sneaky they are is brootal. Chads are truly our worst enemies. So let us be watchful and cautious among them.
Btw what’s with that username, smh related with china?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
that's sad ngl :feelsbad:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I can answer the 2nd question: no

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I can answer the 2nd question: no
“Aww so sweet. Just focus on your homework for now, and you will see, all the girls in town gonna run after such a smart, good boy”

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
My mum has said multiple times that I have "time" because men can get married and get kids at 40.
What my mum has always failed to address is why me being "gay" would be any different since I'm always alone in my room.
And getting kids at 40 sounds easier when you had relationships earlier in life.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
“Aww so sweet. Just focus on your homework for now, and you will see, all the girls in town gonna run after such a smart, good boy”
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEE

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I don't think it's their intention, but that's pushing you into betabuxxing if not moneymaxxing, and in a delusional way if you get a nice puberty making you pretty you hit the jackpot... but at 20+ with a dead end degree or no degree at all it gets stupid... and then you realise "that's the person from which the IQ genes come from, why am I surprise?"

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I don't think it's their intention, but that's pushing you into betabuxxing if not moneymaxxing, and in a delusional way if you get a nice puberty making you pretty you hit the jackpot... but at 20+ with a dead end degree or no degree at all it gets stupid... and then you realise "that's the person from which the IQ genes come from, why am I surprise?"
What can be more important than money is power, if you are losing at both, they start eating you

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
They know I am a failure pretty much but gloat about their kids anyways.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have 2 aunts and 1 uncle, all three have shitty wagecuck jobs and no marriage or kids. All my grandparents are dead.

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
yeah my uncle was askin if i had kids yet. he doesnt no how hard it is to get women these days.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
That's exactly why I avoid them like plague.

Also being a NEET and a male in our community (curry) comes with extreme guilt and shame on the family/parents.

But it's completely fine if you are a foid, it's considered as normal and appreciated.

But same level of shame/guilt applies if the foid member is unmarried and approaching the wall.

So when there is a family get-to-gather at parent's place (when I am there), I just leave the house.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I avoid them, always get judged for not having a drivers license, not finishing uni, and not having a job. Don’t have anything in common with them either so no point in going, my family says I’m rude for not going to see them.

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
whenever they come over, I just stay in my room to avoid any contact with them .
if I’m forced to talk, that’s when I start sperging out

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
We don't really interact with extended family, so no uncles/aunts with gay ass questions. My direct family doesn't bother me as much lately

Activity
So far there's no one here