Me on the internet
"NEET life is so based, go back to your cagie, wagie."
Me in reality
Hssh1jsvpta81

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Well life isn’t easy being a NEET right now I’m stuck deciding what I’m going to do with all time today. Hey! Maybe you can help me choose! I’ve narrowed it down to a few options:

- Play a round of golf (beat my country clubs record last week!)
- Learn a new field of science
- Write and record a new symphony
- Fuck my wageslave neighbours girlfriend
- Take my Ferrari for a spin
- Or perhaps just chill out with a light novel

This will be the closest you get to actually being free, by living through me.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@NeverEndingWinter posts some real Neet type chit, and the rest of the post is taken over by the chad mogger @Atila . Much like real life, this site shows the truthfulness of the world. I guess being a Chad neet is much different than the regular type. :yay::yay::yay::yay::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
As a true Chaddam my brother @Atila , you have had the choice to pick for yourself. I am really glad you are on this forum, not only do you give updoots, but also post based chit for the rest to ponder. The memes you post I laugh at, may you enjoy your life and make the most of your experiences as a young chaddam. I am rooting for you.
:soy: I want him to rott like the rest of us :soy:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
:soy: I want him to rott like the rest of us :soy:

IDK man, if he is truly in the place, what can you do? He must be suffering some way, yea even though he has snow buns, but his life must have some hardship that he must go through, even born a chad. We must wish each other well during these times. Much benefit can be accumulated from it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
IDK man, if he is truly in the place, what can you do? He must be suffering some way, yea even though he has snow buns, but his life must have some hardship that he must go through, even born a chad. We must wish each other well during these times. Much benefit can be accumulated from it.
:feelsugh: Since hes a neet I'll root for him but if he was a chad wagie I would want him dead ngl :feelsugh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I cant wait till his gf brakes up with him though the three month mark is a death sentence for a neet trust me you can mark my words

Activity
So far there's no one here