Serious Neet life is getting hard.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
Neet life has been getting very lonely for me lately. I have two neet friends, and one of them is doing community service right now. The other one doesn't like to do much. I'm getting very lonely. I hope that my life doesn't keep going like this. I'm working on getting a truck (cause I have been thinking they're cool recently), maybe I'll get a job to socialize. I think that's what I'll do.

I think I'm going to move to Utah or Idaho once I'm done looksmaxing. I want to be a small-town man that has a cute family and does BBQs on the weekends in the neighborhood in the summer.

Turning 20 in a few days.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Neet life has been getting very lonely for me lately. I have two neet friends, and one of them is doing community service right now. The other one doesn't like to do much. I'm getting very lonely. I hope that my life doesn't keep going like this. I'm working on getting a truck (cause I have been thinking they're cool recently), maybe I'll get a job to socialize. I think that's what I'll do.

I think I'm going to move to Utah or Idaho once I'm done looksmaxing. I want to be a small-town man that has a cute family and does BBQs on the weekends in the neighborhood in the summer.

want to nevada/idaho/arizona/utahmaxx too ngl, might washingtonmaxx tho
why is your friend doing community service?

Attachments

• media-library-sea-of-idaho-potatoes-teton-mountains-in-background.jpg
    media-library-sea-of-idaho-potatoes-teton-mountains-in-background.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
it’ll improve, i had these struggles too in the beginning

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021

My brother moved to Idaho and loves it, he even has a cute white wife, he's black fat and not the best looking, so you should do even better.

Activity
So far there's no one here