Serious NEET / incel trait: never be in a group of friends

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I was suddenly remembering ER’s manifesto and how his early life as a child resembled mine. I don’t remember the details of what he said as it was a long time ago when I last read it but it was basically playing either alone or with one close friend. The games would be stuff like toy cars or in the sandbox etc. Those were the best time of his life and also mine.
As a teen everything changed because foids and sex but I still occasionally had the loser friend although literally playing like children was over so it was more a thing of being bored and LDARing together.
I have never ever been with even a group of 3 close friends. Occasionally a friend of the friend would show up and all I’d feel was fear of losing him, literally jealousy or abandonment fear.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
During childhood I was very lucky to have a friendgroup. Although in secondary school (middle/highschool) was when the social hierarchy properly began and they all ditched me and spread out to their own groups. For the first 2 years I had no friendgroup. Just 1 singular friend that I would play football with. Then for the last 3 years I finally had joined a "friendship" group. They were normies and for the 1st year it was fun but then the last two years of secondary school was just them bullying me and picking on me for my looks. But they'd do it every now and then. They'd switch it on and off like psychopaths so I didn't leave them cuz I kept thinking "finally they've stopped now" but then it would happen again. As soon as secondary school ended I ditched those cunts and I've never spoken to them again.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I had a friend then once we started to hit puberty he ditched me to make friends with more popular kids so he could get laid :feelsLUL:
The Legal Age is 16, so Joke's on him. :feelsLUL:

Z

ZiggyStardust

NEET
Dec 24, 2020
During childhood I was very lucky to have a friendgroup. Although in secondary school (middle/highschool) was when the social hierarchy properly began and they all ditched me and spread out to their own groups. For the first 2 years I had no friendgroup. Just 1 singular friend that I would play football with. Then for the last 3 years I finally had joined a "friendship" group. They were normies and for the 1st year it was fun but then the last two years of secondary school was just them bullying me and picking on me for my looks. But they'd do it every now and then. They'd switch it on and off like psychopaths so I didn't leave them cuz I kept thinking "finally they've stopped now" but then it would happen again. As soon as secondary school ended I ditched those cunts and I've never spoken to them again.

Grotesque

Grotesque

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
Yeah, I had lots of play friends until age 12-13. Then puberty and I was left to die because ugly.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Outcast and bullied/beaten by girls in elementary school, no friends in middle school, no friend in highschool.
Never knew what friendship IRL is. I spend a lot of time thinking how my life would be if I had close friends, sucks that I was denied something +95% of population experiences. But on the other hand, at least I didn't have to experience friends betraying me or ditching as we grow up.

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
I knew it was over once I was called the weird kid in kindergarten

ostracizedincel

ostracizedincel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I remember back in middle school I got made fun of for not having any friends.

Katanacel

Katanacel

o==}::::::::::::>
Dec 24, 2020
True.I remember I had a lot of friends.Now I just don't.I guess when you're younger people don't judge you for your looks as much.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here