Neet essentials!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Heated blanket, moveable base bed frame, bidet, shower chair, grabber, 100% black out curtains, mini fridge, standing fans, roku tv, lap top, slippers, draft buster, citrus juicer, back massager, 10ilb weights, white noise machine, hybrid mattress, extra pillows, plastic straws, ps 5, flannel sheets, sleep mask, soft tub, microwave, nike air monark's extra wide incase you need to walk to your local corner store for a snack refill, shoe insoles for extra padding for your precious neet feet, neet bucks, sweat pants(joggers are not included, beanie, leather gloves

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
y 10lb weights
A neet has to keep some mussel tone. Mostly a cardio slash muscle building exercise. I'll do 50 curls in one set so I get my heart rate pumping. No need to build larg mussels as a neet just need keep mussel tone and a healthy heart recommend 20 minutes a day. It's the perfect neet exercise. And cheap af too

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
dakimakura, sex doll, foot jacuzzi, hazel milk and a sippy cup
Ahh yes the foot jacuzzi and sippy cup where are my manners how could I be so forgetful thank you owly I love when the jet streams underneath my big toe nail its magnificent

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Very cool to have a NEET fanatic.
"bidets" are almost completely foreign to the USA. Except possible upper-class mansions.
In order to complete neet hood one must have a bidet it's just the proper thing to do!

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
You missed a full sized poster of a granny. Feel free to print any one of these:

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Heated blanket, moveable base bed frame, bidet, shower chair, grabber, 100% black out curtains, mini fridge, standing fans, roku tv, lap top, slippers, draft buster, citrus juicer, back massager, 10ilb weights, white noise machine, hybrid mattress, extra pillows, plastic straws, ps 5, flannel sheets, sleep mask, soft tub, microwave, nike air monark's extra wide incase you need to walk to your local corner store for a snack refill, shoe insoles for extra padding for your precious neet feet, neet bucks, sweat pants(joggers are not included, beanie, leather gloves

Am I missing anything?
I enjoy using a tracksuit for jogging and going out to a convenience store late at night.

Other than that it depends what you want your NEET lifestyle to be like, you may want a gaming set up or maybe you are interested in music a lot.
I love piano and have a deep passion for our so I'll need that
Also books

Overall everything you said can be summed up to bed/ comfort essentials, bathroom/ cleanliness essentials, and misc. Such as the microwave and roku tv.

I love to be really clean and keep up my appearance despite rotting in my room for days at a time.

So I think in summary ( which it could be more of an expanded list would be comfort essentials, diet health well being essentials, entertainment essentials, and hobby essentials.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I enjoy using a tracksuit for jogging and going out to a convenience store late at night.

Other than that it depends what you want your NEET lifestyle to be like, you may want a gaming set up or maybe you are interested in music a lot.
I love piano and have a deep passion for our so I'll need that
Also books

Overall everything you said can be summed up to bed/ comfort essentials, bathroom/ cleanliness essentials, and misc. Such as the microwave and roku tv.

I love to be really clean and keep up my appearance despite rotting in my room for days at a time.

So I think in summary ( which it could be more of an expanded list would be comfort essentials, diet health well being essentials, entertainment essentials, and hobby essentials.
Please elaborate

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
A neet has to keep some mussel tone. Mostly a cardio slash muscle building exercise. I'll do 50 curls in one set so I get my heart rate pumping. No need to build larg mussels as a neet just need keep mussel tone and a healthy heart recommend 20 minutes a day. It's the perfect neet exercise. And cheap af too
As a gymcel, 10lbs is cope, might as well get down and give me 20

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'd be shocked if your american. You gotta be British.
No usa Im just to lazy to wipe so I installed a bidet its basically just a hose that attaches to the water pipe its terrific!!! I also use it as an enigma when I'm constipated

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

Am I missing anything?
Still not sure what a "roku tv" is
And if you want to build large "mussels" train calisthenics and swimming.
michael-phelps-2016-o-trials-6411.jpg

I would add a pet. They are fun to play with. Cat or dog.
For the "weightcels" 50-100 kg of anything would be better. But you can technically build muscles with lower weight.
@owly sippycup wtf r u a baby

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Still not sure what a "roku tv" is
And if you want to build large "mussels" train calisthenics and swimming.
michael-phelps-2016-o-trials-6411.jpg

I would add a pet. They are fun to play with. Cat or dog.
For the "weightcels" 50-100 kg of anything would be better. But you can technically build muscles with lower weight.
@owly sippycup wtf r u a baby
I'm an ABDL ngl

Activity
So far there's no one here