Neet diets

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What do you guys usually cook for yourself?

I eat mostly
  • Spaghetti
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Pizza
  • Wraps
  • French fries
  • Instant noodles
  • Rice
  • Potato chips
  • Doritos
  • Bread
  • Sweets
Thanks to my diet, I have gained over 44 pounds within two years. That's 20 kilos.

I must lose weight before it's too late for me.

Starting today, I'll only eat salads. I know how to make a great Greek salad.

Oh, forgot to mention that I drink more beer than I used to.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Recently I live on sandwiches with hummus, arugula, bell pepper, cucumber, seitan "ham" slices and horseradish, and potatoes with soy schnitzel and raw veggie salads. I also like veggie curries, bean burritos, stir-fries with rice and spaghetti.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
What do you guys usually cook for yourself?

I eat mostly
  • Spaghetti
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Pizza
  • Wraps
  • French fries
  • Instant noodles
  • Rice
  • Potato chips
  • Doritos
  • Bread
  • Sweets
Thanks to my diet, I have gained over 44 pounds within two years. That's 20 kilos.

I must lose weight before it's too late for me.

Starting today, I'll only eat salads. I know how to make a great Greek salad.

Oh, forgot to mention that I drink more beer than I used to.
Frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, sandwiches and sometimes rice with lentils thet my mum cooks

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Past few weeks I've been eating a lot of quasi healthy fast foods such as chicken and rice boxes
, subway, and the like but I usually eat one meal a day so I've been losing weight

If i ate whatever I wanted I could easily gain 20kg in 2 months. When unchecked my appetite is extremely high and metabolism being low = recipe for disaster

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I'm 220lbs and 5'7", but I've gotten down to as low as 165 a few years ago (I was ~130 growing up)

I'm fat because I eat like a fat pig. The best way to lose weight is eat whatever you want but stop eating like a fat pig. Don't torture yourself with some fucked up diet, it won't work.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm 220lbs and 5'7", but I've gotten down to as low as 165 a few years ago (I was ~130 growing up)

I'm fat because I eat like a fat pig. The best way to lose weight is eat whatever you want but stop eating like a fat pig. Don't torture yourself with some fucked up diet, it won't work.
Yeah, I'm thinking about eating only salads, because I feel like I can't stop eating like a pig. With salads, I can eat as much as I want and it barely makes a difference. Very different from carbohydrates.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah, I'm thinking about eating only salads, because I feel like I can't stop eating like a pig. With salads, I can eat as much as I want and it barely makes a difference.
Do whatever you want, just make sure to get some protein if you are doing something like that. I am a believer in CICO (calories in calories out) above all else, imo it really doesn't matter what you eat as long as you watch your caloric intake.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Do whatever you want, just make sure to get some protein if you are doing something like that. I am a believer in CICO (calories in calories out) above all else, imo it really doesn't matter what you eat as long as you watch your caloric intake.
Yeah. Salads contain less calories per gram, and that's why I think I can eat more.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Just ate a big bowl of Greek salad. It left me hungry, but at least I don't feel guilty.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
I cooked noodles today, the ones that come with sauce and flavor powder. Not like "cooking" a cup ramen, you need to put it in a pot with boiling water in it over a stove.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I gotta a looksmax.me type diet going. Lotta meat & veggies & supplements. Bulking rn with mk-677

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
I quite like to cook Mediterranean dishes since they are tasty and quite healthy too. But I also eat a lot of sugary junk food so that probably offsets the health benefits.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I quite like to cook Mediterranean dishes since they are tasty and quite healthy too. But I also eat a lot of sugary junk food so that probably offsets the health benefits.
According to this guy that is perfectly fine as long as you aren't eating like 50% of your calories in sugary junk food:

personally I think diet is a meme unless you do something really weird

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I eat semi-healthy these days.. I try and cut carbs and sugar out to stay lean and keep weight off.

Lots of cottage cheese

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Recently I live on sandwiches with hummus, arugula, bell pepper, cucumber, seitan "ham" slices and horseradish, and potatoes with soy schnitzel and raw veggie salads. I also like veggie curries, bean burritos, stir-fries with rice and spaghetti.
when u ask a vegan what they eat

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Guys, I've been eating healthy ever since I made this thread.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm going to drink a pint of beer tonight.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Meat1

Activity
So far there's no one here