NEET ascend

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
The employment sphere gets increasingly competitive. They do check if you play sports or are popular on social media. No LinkedIn = loser. No FB or only fellow incel friends on it = loser. Ugly = loser. Own a cat rather than a dog? Loser! The requirements are endless and it’s beyond over for me.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I have no clue anymore.

Yes and no but either way, I have to get a job again very soon anyway.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I’ll nuance my previous post a bit. It’s truly over in the urban corporate environment but there’s still hope in more rural areas as farm helpers, tradesmen, car or tractor maintenance etc.
Over for me becasue I live in an extremely populated and expensive city. I'll probably do something like UberEats or some shit again just to keep my parents off my back for a while at least.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Over for me becasue I live in an extremely populated and expensive city. I'll probably do something like UberEats or some shit again just to keep my parents off my back for a while at least.
The more popular and cool the city in normies eyes the worse it is for us.
I’ll never ever visit Paris, London or NY again.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I'm whitepilling myself and fitness maxxing. Thinking of becoming a personal trainer in the future.
I don't want to stay neet but I have to find something I enjoy doing.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I want to become a top male model.
Oh wait...

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I need to start a career ASAP, I'm starting to get old.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
getting a job and keeping it, waking up every day and staying there for 3 years for 8 hours at least, saving as much money as possible by living with parents

once you get a job and get used to it you might start hustling like they do in hustlers university or like the guy called garry vee

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
im still in high school but i know i'll have to go the normie life of college and then wageslaving

i plan to go to college get a job and then either go ER, do fraud/carding on the side, or NEET

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here