Lifestyle Nazi Martinez has a message to his enemies.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
you are not white tho nor the guy in the vid. Spics are ethnics

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
you are not white
That's right, I'm not.
Still, I won't let my race prohibit me from enjoying and analyzing based people, were they wrong or not. It takes a lot of guts to put your face out there and openly going against the Jews.
He is a man fighting for what he believes in.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
My father is a Nazi supporter, and an admirer of Hitler. Just today, he told me, how Hitler was the greatest man of his times, and that he was the only one capable of saving the world (from Jews). Not sure I'd go that far, to be fair. Oh, he also calls black people monkeys. Not the wisest thing, considering the black population has been increasing recently.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
My father is a Nazi supporter, and an admirer of Hitler. Just today, he told me, how Hitler was the greatest man of his times, and that he was the only one capable of saving the world (from Jews). Not sure I'd go that far, to be fair. Oh, he also calls black people monkeys. Not the wisest thing, considering the black population has been increasing recently.
Yeah, I think of him as just a man who had balls. I cheer for white nationalism since they are the most hated and misrepresented people, even tho I have no dog in this fight.
Jews are not even in hiding, they own everything in America and their media spews lies.
I use words like niggers and believe in IQ science but I won't see them as less of a person. Man's character matter me the most.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here