LOL My Yaoi :(

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
So "HotAnimeGuysMegathread" got removed.
Someone actually thought that I jack off to pictures about:
• Hitler saving waifu from the explosion.
• Hitler fighting against Stalin in DBZ style.
• Hitler eating a hotdog with his waifu.
• Hitler posing in a bad photoshop picture without a shirt and his waifu is leaning towards him.

The writing about Hitler had a clear comedic intention. I even posted how it was meant to reference Eren's original vision of keeping it funny and of course NOT GAY. I remember what other users posted and there was zero nudity and homosexuality. Not that I'm responsible for what others are posting.
Why am I talking about this? Obviously, I'm gay and I have a top-secret mission to turn you all gay.
Joke! it was a joke, joking here everybody. I know it is important to some of you where my dick goes at night, but all I can do is a joke about it until I open my Onlyfans account xoxoxo!
Seriously tho. I don't care about it, I have a good feeling about who reported it. Just tell me when this shit happens and why so I don't wonder do I have an Alzheimer's disease.

Rn33kqudpy2wetwlrke2qx4py2iccqyt 00

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
"Disorder is now following you"
My regime is growing and whoever you are, there's no stopping us.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
So "HotAnimeGuysMegathread" got removed.
Someone actually thought that I jack off to pictures about:
• Hitler saving waifu from the explosion.
• Hitler fighting against Stalin in DBZ style.
• Hitler eating a hotdog with his waifu.
• Hitler posing in a bad photoshop picture without a shirt and his waifu is leaning towards him.
These sounds pure kekfuel. Where I can those pics? Can you repost? :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol:

Related:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
These sounds pure kekfuel. Where I can those pics? Can you repost? :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol:

Related:

Maybe. I need to let the smokes clear first. Not a good idea to post immediately after they just removed them.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
You have a peculiar way of expressing yourself.

We still try to keep a lid on it.
You're acting like you don't have gay sex orgies with all the anime girls on this forum.
I'm onto your cult.
This is what you weirdoes use to recruit desperate incels into your deviant homo acts:
19.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here