Depression My wife's boyfriend is a Trump supporter

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My bull is a Trump supporter *need advice *help

My wife and I have been into the cuckolding for a long time. She loved me, but to be honest I didn't have the right "size requirement" to fully satisfy her. I suffer from ED. So when she brought up that she wanted to do out and do some experimenting, well I was against it at first. But after a few weeks of my, well to be frank sub-par performances I decided I would be okay with letting her live a little. I'm man enough than I can handle my wife going out and having some fun.

Well, I thought I was man enough. Turns out, my wife's boyfriend is a Trump supporter. This has sickened me. I have literally thrown up twice after hearing it. I campaigned hard for Bernie. I donated $27 over 30 times. And when he lost I put my head down in my wife's lap and cried.

I'm not sure what to do now. I am okay with my wife going around and finding other men to satisfy her, after all in the late hours of the morning she comes back to me. I am the true winner. However I'm scared to bring it up because I don't want her to leave me. But I also don't want another child to raise from a father who supports Trump, though it seems more and more likely every day. :’(

Activity
So far there's no one here