My time isn't even up yet and my parents are already starting brutal arguments.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
It's already starting. Today, totally unrelated to what we were talking about, dad says "before you complain do something with your life first. You didn't do shit, you have no right to say anything".

Idk how boomers argue, they always throw unrelated shit to your face. It's always whataboutism. That's how my father always argues, he gets really mad and then "what about X". When you corner him in an argument, he fucking throws something totally unrelated at you and then he acts all smug as if he's smarter than you and you're a dumbass who doesn't understand anything. Totally unrelated shit. So we were talking about something and then he tells me "WELL PEOPLE YOUR AGE ALREADY HAVE 3 KIDS". And like that's supposed to shut me up and trump anything I would have to say. Cause I'm a fucking loser with no kids who did nothing with his life, so he wins and I'm an idiot because of that. And anything else I say is supposedly cause I'm mad and a immature. And then after I went to my room he starts with the usual shit he says when he's really mad that he's better off leaving to go live in some village with his pension. Fucking emotional blackmail. Whatever, all's good, we both avoided saying shit that would end up with us not speaking to each other for months (while living in the same house, happened many times during my life).

I still haven't even graduated yet, that's in 2 weeks. I can only imagine the shit that will start then. Man I hope I fucking die, I don't like this world one bit.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You don't owe anyone in this world anything.
It was your parents who forced you into this world, and there was nothing you could do about it. Always remember that.

If life was an RPG then it was your parents who created a new game with you as a new character. [UWSL][UWSL]The stats with which you enter the world are based on the limited amount of points your parents were able to give together.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You don't owe anyone in this world anything.
It was your parents who forced you into this world, and there was nothing you could do about it. Always remember that.

If life was an RPG then it was your parents who created a new game with you as a new character. [UWSL][UWSL]The stats with which you enter the world are based on the limited amount of points your parents were able to give together.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Indeed, I feel no need to have kids just cause they keep mentioning it and pressuring me.

Too bad I do have to get a job, just to make living here tolerable. Otherwise it would just be argument after argument.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Brootal, my parents talk the same way. The worst is when I was complaining to this boomer in the synagogue about how this other attractive dude got all the female attention and he said “What are you going to do about it?”. Fuck that kike boomer piece of shit, I thought he was implying I shoot the place up or stfu.

Last edited:
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Seems like a recurrent pattern. Boomers actually do believe you owe them something for being born even though you never asked to and are bluepilled af wrt to lookism. They also fail to understand how incredibly competitive the economy has become and it’s a winner takes it all situation.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Seems like a recurrent pattern. Boomers actually do believe you owe them something for being born even though you never asked to and are bluepilled af wrt to lookism. They also fail to understand how incredibly competitive the economy has become and it’s a winner takes it all situation.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I assume you are an only child? Children were never on my agenda because my parents have 4 grandchildren via my siblings. Also it means that the attention is taken off you a bit because the parents are focusing on the grand children's schooling, etc.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I know it's just a turn of phrase but technically we did ask to be born, we were the ones that initiated our mothers birthing process, we wanted out of the womb. I prefer the term "we didn't ask to be conceived" because that is definitely something we didn't initiate. I was actually meaning to make an incels.is post about this phrase.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I know it's just a turn of phrase but technically we did ask to be born, we were the ones that initiated our mothers birthing process, we wanted out of the womb. I prefer the term "we didn't ask to be conceived" because that is definitely something we didn't initiate. I was actually meaning to make an incels.is post about this phrase.
Lol way to split hairs. But even then a newborn doesn’t consciously asks to come out. We don’t even remember anything before we were like 2-3 most of the time.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I know what you mean. Sometimes my parents bring up some random stupid thing I did when I was in 7th grade, like “well dont you remember when you did THIS? Thats right, you did that when you were in 7th grade so dont you be complaining about other people who do it” jfl sometimes i feel like im the only person in my life who isnt crazy. Everyone gives you stupid advice that never works, they tell you that youre doing everything wrong and if only you got married and had kids everything would be so great

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Lol way to split hairs. But even then a newborn doesn’t consciously asks to come out. We don’t even remember anything before we were like 2-3 most of the time.
On a side note I'm a believer that life starts at conception, it is something I've thought a lot about recently. I find it bizarre how we are told to believe that our life started on the day we exited our mother and we are supposed to ignore the 9 months of growing our bodies did before that. There are a lot of hypocrisies the feminists say about this, they say abortion is ok because the life hadn't started yet when they have a miscarriage they mourn the life and also when they are pregnant they show off their 12 week scans of creature that they previously said weren't alive yet.

Activity
So far there's no one here