My thoughts on the ny times article

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just read the article I dont think any thing is going to happen it was just a hit peice by a bunch of soy tards. Sarge has no intentions of shutting down. It didn't even mention neets.me just mostly the suicide site and a little bit about incels sight

I mean its possible he gets shut down but I would lean towards this forum still existing. Sarge has done nothing wrong or break any laws. Its every individual adults choice if they want to suicide not sarge wich I understand that's what the article was propagandizing. Who's to say they wouldn't rope regardless. I think it's a positive thing a suicide sight excist for people to release there stress.

I hope I'm correct but if not let's face it. It's over discord isnt going to cut it. Chat rooms are for fagets. Well if we do get disconnected it's been real yall. May the force of the neetcel be with you. On the other hand I'm banned from incels.is for some dumb shit and I will literally lose my mind seeing as how isolated I am.

Fucking soysocilast drive neetcels to contemplate roping when they think there having the opposite effects. God i hate libtards. By the way what's the name of that suicide sight again. I'm going to join. Once my nest egg runs out roping is probably my next course of action.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
5 bucks says you were banned for bragging
Well to be fair I never read the rules but one of my bans was bragging cause I said I wasnt ugly hardly a brag. I lost it on one of the admins that was the nail in the coffin

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nigga i just told you he thinks this forum will be deleted and we all get doxxed and go to prison thats just what 0 pussy does to a nigga
Why would we go to prison that's retarded :feelslol::feelslol: What a chooch:feelslol::feelslol: And even so it's not like they wont see his old post. I'm glad though he was a terrible human being fuck that dip shit best news I got all month 👍

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I
he did my nigga he think someone will dox him or some shit:feelslol:
I Had to digest that for a second sorry for asking you to repeat yourself I just couldn't comprehend how low iq that move was by weebtran :feelslol::feelslol:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'll still be here if it doesn't die but serge and master both posted on forums saying they were permanently leaving all their online communities they probably just didn't bother announcing here but if they stop paying for servers it's going down

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
F
I'll still be here if it doesn't die but serge and master both posted on forums saying they were permanently leaving all their online communities they probably just didn't bother announcing here but if they stop paying for servers it's going down
Fuck.... I stand corrected I dont get it they didnt brake any laws wtf is going on here do you have any more detail @Billy it's your time to shine

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
F

Fuck.... I stand corrected I dont get it they didnt brake any laws wtf is going on here do you have any more detail
Not really only that it's most likely they just gave in under the pressure of media investigating and doxxing them so they abandoned their sites probably to avoid drawing more attention to themselves

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@Neetgod @Fabio @Atila @Khaos @Looksmax Refugee

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Also admins and mods keep saying everywhere nothing is going to die because "someone" is taking over which is the glowiest thing I've ever read
Intresting it's not like any of us are breaking the law as far as I'm concerned so let it glow I suppose :feelseheh:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
jfl many of the incels mod team have deleted their accounts ,cocksucker, mental out ae deleted mods.
and the mod "fat link" is taking over funded by some dude called rasisten

Activity
So far there's no one here