My thoughts on Hamza. (high attention span only)

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I used to like the guy because he has some good advice & he's relatable in some aspects. After being a long term viewer though it's clear he has a massive ego & thinks he has the cheat codes to life because he gymcelled & went on a slaying spree with drunk average looking white girls. & now he all of a sudden has "traditional values" & wants a high quality girl with a low bodycount because it suits him. The truth is he's taken the egocentric selfish economic dogma of the redpill to his core only cares about himself. Dude doesn't even have that great a physique yet he's making more than a lawyer by convincing all these low q "jeffreys" that look up to him to buy his overpriced workout/physique guide when they could get better for free watching qualified, dedicated fitness youtubers. He doesn't care about you he's a sociopath that talks into a camera for sometimes hours straight & shamelessly uses psych tactics from the same books he recommends to draw you into his audience & maximize income.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
He's become what he was against. Now he churns out content for the sake of it, not for helping people. He makes the same videos a lot. Nofap dopamine detox etc.
I don't get the whole Islam thing either. He keeps saying he is Islamic but keeps acting the same.
His videos have been helpful to me but books like Atomic Habits and No More Mr. Nice Guy and a Stoic book will work far better.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Also it's sad that a short post like this needs to come with a high attention span disclaimer

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
NMP

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Sorta. Pakistani Jordan Peterson using Wojaks to sell self improvement garbage

wouldn't call that specific video garbage. Nor self improvement as a concept. Problem there would be that he copypasted the entire vid from that millionaire guy he stayed with & that's where all the good in the vid comes from. Not his narcy self-enlightenment shit.

& at least Peterson was educated & had good intentions. though I feel like in his later years publishing companies & outside shit kind of just milked him for the money as he declined.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I used to like the guy because he has some good advice & he's relatable in some aspects. After being a long term viewer though it's clear he has a massive ego & thinks he has the cheat codes to life because he gymcelled & went on a slaying spree with drunk average looking white girls. & now he all of a sudden has "traditional values" & wants a high quality girl with a low bodycount because it suits him. The truth is he's taken the egocentric selfish economic dogma of the redpill to his core only cares about himself. Dude doesn't even have that great a physique yet he's making more than a lawyer by convincing all these low q "jeffreys" that look up to him to buy his overpriced workout/physique guide when they could get better for free watching qualified, dedicated fitness youtubers. He doesn't care about you he's a sociopath that talks into a camera for sometimes hours straight & shamelessly uses psych tactics from the same books he recommends to draw you into his audience & maximize income.
I only watched one video that popped in my recc and posted it here cuz it was good shit that I’ve been saying forever

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
He have some good points but most of them are either lies or he is delusional.

Like he says that being in top 20 of men is "easy" he first says something stupid that contradict logic in the first place if it was easy for the average person how it is the 20 percent in the first place?

There alot of stupid advices in his channel which mean he one of two possibilities. he either a dark psychology maxxed evil youtuber which uses people for money and fame using thier weak spots "stop watching my vids bro start working out bro it easy just go bro" so yeah just muddy water

Or he is just optimistic idiot who thinks trying hard is enough

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I celebrate any ethnic doing well it boosts our SMV

Activity
So far there's no one here